Chapter 28 National Treasure Brother 10

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 28: National Treasure Brother 10

"Ruan Meng get out of the entertainment industry, don't come and touch our brother Huai!"

"Shameless bitch, don't seduce our brother Huai!"

"Ruan Meng, go to die! Go to die, die, die, die, die!"

Song Huaizhi looked at the abuse on the screen, and his eyes gradually became cold.

He is now in the hotel, Ruan Meng's room. At this time, Gu Xiao, who came to visit the class, was comforting Ruan Meng in the room.

"It was originally planned to make Mengmeng popular, but now it's a little earlier than planned, but it's more beneficial to us than we are to explode ourselves. So it's not a bad thing. Let's think about how Only then can we maximize the benefits." Song Huaizhi said calmly.

"Just like last time, let the fans make trouble for two days, and then clarify." Gu Xiao said.

"No, forty-eight hours is too long. Do you think fans won't be suspicious after playing the same routine twice? Let's clarify tomorrow morning. I'm going to fly to the United States later. After I get there, the time here is just tomorrow. Morning. I can say the phone was off on the plane, so just got the news. Please don't respond in the meantime."

"It couldn't be better."

At this moment a weak voice asked, "Why not clarify now?"

Song Huaizhi looked over and saw a tall, thin and handsome boy standing in the corner. When he didn't speak, he had no sense of existence. Song Huaizhi had seen Gu Xiao a few times before, and was an assistant who was deeply trusted by Gu Xiao.

He didn't think much and explained, "When things get bigger, there will be popularity, and if there is popularity, there will be traffic. If I clarify now, fans will only think 'Oh, it turns out to be my sister', and then stop paying attention to Mengmeng.

Because compared to my relationship with Mengmeng, they will pay more attention to the exposure of my relationship with Gu Xiao. Our plan is to bring popularity to Mengmeng, so we can only delay and clarify, so that they can focus more on Mengmeng. And the harder they scold now, the more they will apologize and feel distressed to Meng Meng after the truth is revealed, and then turn into liking her. "

Ye Xingchen was shocked in his heart, and sure enough, it is not easy to be a movie star.

Maybe these things are just the norm in this circle, they are used to it and don't think there is any problem with it. A message first considers how to bring benefits and how to operate to get the results you want.

Take everything into your own hands instead of rushing to fix things after they happen.

Smart, but also scary.

Ye Xingchen felt that he was too difficult. These smart people had more hearts than lotus eyes, and they were too unfriendly to a scumbag like him.

He texted Yan Qing and passed on the recording.

"Brother, listen, listen, what are they talking about! Hurry up and expose their true colors! These people are terrible!"

"Brother, have I completed my mission, can I go back now?"

"Brother, Gu Xiao has given me a promotion and a salary increase. He said that I am honest and reliable and my mouth is tight! God knows, I am afraid of exposing myself too much by talking!"

"Wuwuwu, if I stay any longer, I'll be dirty, I'm not clean, and I don't deserve to be by Xiaoshu's side!"

"Brother! Brother? Why don't you speak?"