Chapter 16 The Richest Brother 16

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 16: The richest brother 16

The noisy banquet hall fell silent, and everyone's eyes were focused on the three people in the middle.

Yan Qing's tone was very flat, but what she said was like a knife, and every sentence stuck in Su Mingzhu's heart.

She was pale and shaky, with tears in her eyes, "No, I didn't, I was just too shocked..."

So shocked until now to react? Then shouldn't you go to your parents to recognize you? What's the matter with coming to find my brother?

Yan Qing looked at her with a half-smile, and didn't speak any more, but the meaning revealed in that expression was already very obvious.

Su Mingzhu instantly felt ashamed. Yan Qing's words mercilessly took off her fig leaf, exposing all her unbearable thoughts to everyone's sight.

"Enough! Don't think of others so badly! You are rich, but the Su family is not bad. Whether you recognize Mingzhu or not, she is the eldest lady of the Su family, and she doesn't need to come to touch you at all. Light!"

Su Yichen became angry and his face flushed red. He didn't expect that he would bring Mingzhu to recognize his relatives, but he would be rejected in person, and he would be so embarrassed that they could not come down from the stage!

"Then what are you doing now?"

After being rejected, he said that he didn't need to touch his light at all. Is this forcing his respect?

However, these two are a perfect match.

A father and mother who said that he did not dislike the poor and love the rich, but refused to recognize ordinary parents, turned to the richest brother to recognize him.

One said that he didn't need to be exposed, but suddenly ran in front of him, opened his mouth and said that Yan Shu lied to him, and Su Mingzhu was his sister.

This kind of difference between words and deeds, saying one thing and doing another is really a natural pair! No wonder the two of them got together.

The onlookers ate another melon with relish. What happened to the Su family last night has spread throughout the wealthy circle. Whether it was the eye-popping romance between Su Yichen and Su Mingzhu, or the strange words and deeds of the Su family, and the fact that they drove out their newly recognized biological daughter, the richest brother of the family came to pick him up on the spot and slapped the Su family in the face. Crackling... Every piece of it is enough to make the Su family a laughing stock.

I thought that what happened last night, the Su family should stop for a while, but it didn't. Su Yichen and Su Mingzhu actually approached Yan Qing again and said they wanted to recognize their relatives. If he failed to recognize his relatives, he turned his face on the spot.

Tsk tsk, the faces of the Su family are really big.

However, this also confirmed one thing, that is, it is impossible for the Su family to befriend Yan Qing.

This made those who were worried about the alliance between the two powerful groups secretly relieved.

Su Yichen saw the ridicule, contempt and gloating in the eyes of the people around him, and only felt angry. Su Mingzhu looked like he was about to faint at any time. He gritted his teeth and pulled Su Mingzhu straight away!

Before leaving, he threw a sentence, "My Su family is at odds with you, you wait for me!"

This... I'm afraid it's not a fool, is it?