Chapter 32 National Treasure Brother 14

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 32: National Treasure Brother 14

The topic of #waiting for Yanshen to slap in the face# has been on the hot search with a weird posture, and it is miraculously equal to the popularity of the three brothers!

Yan Qing was still a little confused when he saw it.

Just...suddenly.

Because in January he didn't prepare any prizes at all.

Failed! He thought Ruan Linxiao would get August when he played! Who knew they didn't follow the script this time!

Shouldn't the research results that are planned to be released next month be announced in advance? He believes that this result will surely shock the whole world, and the popularity of winning an international award will never be comparable to it!

Let's do it like this, we can't let the netizens who support him be slapped in the face.

However, before he could act, the country father took action.

#Yan Qing won the highest national science and technology award#

Yan Qing, who won the award, was a little confused. Although he had long known that he was in the ranks of this year's recommended candidates, he had no hope for this award. Because he is too young, only twenty-five years old, and has little qualifications, so he consciously has little hope of winning the award. Not too concerned about it.

But I didn't expect it to actually win.

And it came so coincidentally!

Netizens who are waiting for Yan Qing to win the award have already started carnival.

"Ow! I knew Yan Shen would not let me down! The highest national science and technology award! The highest award in the country!"

"Although it's a domestic award, it doesn't sound as well-known as an international award! But it's the highest national award! It's hard to get it. If the conditions are not enough, I'd rather not award it empty! So don't underestimate this award!"

"I don't underestimate this award, as long as it is Yan Shen who wins the award! It doesn't matter what award you get! What matters is the slap in the face!

"Hahaha! Facts have proved that Ruan Meng really collided with Yanshen! Shuangsao was suppressed by Yanshen again!"

"Guo Jia's father is so powerful! This award is coming at the right time! It's just a pinch!"

"Haha! Could it be that Guo Jia's father specially promulgated it at this time at the request of the majority of netizens!"

"Although it's a bit sour to think so, Guo Jia's father is definitely not targeting anyone on purpose! The top prizes are announced at this time every year!"

"I'd rather believe that Guo Jia's father did it on purpose! It's just to slap my face! Such a treasured male **** country has reason to spoil!"

"Hurry up! Ruan Meng, do you still have a brother? Another one! I want to see what other prizes Yan Shen can get!"

"If you don't have a real brother, you can try something from your cousin!"

"Hahaha, everyone is so skinny! I feel a little sympathetic to Ruan Meng! When you choose not to be exposed, you have to choose Yan Shen to win the prize! Isn't this deliberately looking for abuse!"

"The announcement time of the major awards is fixed, so there is no situation that Yan Shen deliberately targeted Ruan Meng. Then a friendly reminder: January has the highest national science and technology award, February has the Pritzker Prize; March has Turing Award; Hugo Award in April; Wolf Prize in May; Einstein World Science Prize in June; Crafford Award in July; Fields Medal in August; Carlin in September Bonus; the Witresen Award in October; the Gordon Bell Award in November; the Nobel Prize in December. So remember to avoid these time periods when Ruan Meng is on a hot search next time! After all, no one knows Yanshen When did the cross-disciplinary development suddenly go to win the award! [Funny]"