Chapter 31 National Treasure Brother 13

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 31: National Treasure Brother 13

"Like You" was finished. With Yan Shu's current reputation, there were not too many announcements for her to appear, so Zhou Han quickly picked her up again.

This time it's not an idol drama, but a big movie.

"Director Wen is also famous for using newcomers. He has been preparing for this drama for two years, and he is going to win awards. Director Li Song is very familiar with him and knows that he is looking for a heroic heroine, so I recommend it. You. He also said that you are very talented in acting."

Zhou Han took Yan Shu to the audition and briefed her on the situation on the way.

Of course, Yan Shu has heard of director Wen Zhongwen, who is one of the top directors in China, and many of his works have won awards internationally.

Therefore, Yan Shu was very nervous.

"Don't be nervous. Director Wen's audition is a bit special. Unless he has an actor, he will never go out. Then he will not give the script in advance during the audition. It depends on how malleable you are. But this is only for reference, it depends more on whether you fit his role or not.

If the shape fits well, then there is no problem. As long as you are not ignorant of acting and cannot eat this bowl of rice, even if you are a newcomer with no foundation, the director can teach you. And he does prefer newcomers, a blank sheet of paper can allow him to give full play. Those who have the foundation of performance, but they think others are ingenious.

So you don't need to be nervous at all, because it's useless to be nervous, and you can decide life and death at a glance. "

When Yan Shu heard what he said, she immediately relaxed. She was nervous because she had no confidence and was afraid that she would not behave well. After knowing that this audition does not look at the performance skills, there is no reason to be nervous.

They quickly arrived at the audition site.

When Yan Shu arrived, there were already many people inside. There are only a few actors who have already acted and look familiar, and more are some unfamiliar faces.

Director Wen really intends to find it from the newcomer.

Yan Shu felt more at ease and waited with peace of mind.

Then she knew that what Brother Han said about life and death at a glance was not an exaggeration. Many people came out quickly within a few minutes of entering!

This time, it is estimated that it is only enough for a few glances.

The audition was fast, so it didn't take long before it was Yan Shu's turn.

Under the guidance of the staff, she walked into the audition room.

There are a total of three people inside, the other two are obviously staff members, and the one sitting in the middle is the director. Yan Shu has seen his photo.

Director Wen was in his forties, with a thin build, wearing a black telekinetic suit, and his face was serious and unsmiling.

He looked Yan Shu up and down, and nodded slightly, "You act out the scene when the whole family died and you saw their bodies."

As soon as these words came out, the two assistants beside him looked up at Yan Shu at the same time, their eyes a little surprised.

This clip is the beginning of the script. If the director of the script didn't like someone, he wouldn't let anyone perform this clip.