Chapter 8 The Richest Brother 8

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 8: The richest brother 8

In the waiting room of the paternity test center, Ding Yuehong and Yan Shu's hands were tightly clasped together, anxious, nervous, uneasy, confused... all kinds of emotions were intertwined.

They don't even know how they are sitting here. After hearing Ms. Jiang say that the children of the two families might be carrying the wrong child, the first reaction in their minds was absurd.

But the lady named Jiang Yu said that she just learned some time ago that her daughter was born in the wrong hospital. As a result, their daughters are like each other, and it becomes very suspicious.

"Don't you want to know the truth? If it turns out that I was wrong, then you can rest assured. Otherwise, if you keep this matter in your heart, it will only make everyone brooding. This hospital has shares in the Su family. The results of the paternity test can be obtained in two hours, so it won't take much of your time." Jiang Yu said.

Then the mother and daughter came here with them confusedly.

But when the blood was drawn and they sat in the cold waiting room waiting for the results, they regretted it.

Why would you believe such absurd words and really follow them for identification? What if they are liars?

Although their clothes are either rich or expensive, they look like pampered wives of wealthy families, but liars can't write liars on their faces.

And Jiang Yu began to regret after seeing Su Mingzhu's pale face and bloodless lips. Blame yourself for being so reckless, and ask someone to do a paternity test the first time you meet.

And let Mingzhu stay here and wait for the result, making her wait like a sentence.

Mingzhu must have thought that she couldn't wait to recognize her biological daughter, and she must have felt bad in her heart.

Jiang Yu patted the back of Su Mingzhu's hand distressedly, and comforted her gently, "Don't be afraid, Mingzhu, no matter what the outcome is, you are the eldest miss of the Su family, mother's most precious daughter, and no one can replace your place in mother's heart. ."

When Ding Yuehong heard the words, her mood was a little delicate, so why did she still bring them for appraisal? Since you are reluctant to let your adopted daughter be wronged, it would be better if you pretend not to know and continue to make mistakes, so why are you still clinging to the truth?

Ding Yuehong can understand that the adopted daughter who has been raised for more than ten years has feelings and is reluctant to let her be wronged. But is it really okay to say this in front of a suspected biological daughter? If the result comes out and Xiaoshu is really her daughter, how should Xiaoshu handle herself after hearing this?

In all fairness, if it was Ding Yuehong, she would be more inclined towards Xiaoshu if she had raised a little Shu who had feelings for more than ten years, and on the other was a biological daughter who had never met and was related by blood. But he would never say such things in front of his biological daughter, or do anything biased. Even if it's not a daughter, just an ordinary friend and colleague, he didn't say this in person, not only without emotional intelligence, but also without brains.

This lady doesn't look like she has no brains, so in the end she doesn't care. If she does, she won't be shy.

Ding Yuehong quietly looked at Yan Shu's face, and found that her expression was as usual, as if she hadn't heard that sentence, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

She can only pray now, the paternity test result has nothing to do with them, end it early and leave quickly.

Two hours seemed as long as two centuries. Finally, a staff member came out with the result.