Chapter 20 National Treasure Brother 2

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 20: National Treasure Brother 2

"Brother, thank you, if it wasn't for your help this time, my parents would definitely not let me participate in the draft."

Yan Shu flattered and brought the fruit plate to Yan Qing with a smile.

Yan Qing picked up a piece of fruit and took a bite, "I'll give you a fruit plate if you thank me? Oh, or my mother washed and cut it, your thank you is too insincere."

"Then how do you say thank you? Do you want to invite you to dinner?"

"You don't have to eat. If you really want to thank me, then take what I said next in your heart."

"What are you talking about, brother, I will definitely remember it firmly." Yan Shu moved a chair and sat in front of Yan Qing, as if listening to the teachings carefully.

But he winked with a funny look, obviously not too serious.

Yan Qing put away her smile and said very seriously, "You have to remember that this world is not black and white, and there is no absolute fairness and justice, especially for the entertainment industry.

You have a straight temper, and you can't tolerate sand in your eyes, but the entertainment industry is a place to hide and hide, and there are too many dirty and smelly things in it. If you don't know how to change your character, you will suffer a lot.

So remember what your brother said, don't be impulsive to cause trouble even if you have unaccustomed behavior. The entertainment industry is not a fair place. Even right and wrong have their own definitions. This circle has its own rules.

When your ability is not enough to shake this rule, just participate in your competition, and you don't need to worry about other things, someone will take care of it. "

Seeing his serious expression, Yan Shu was frightened, and said, "Brother, are you scaring me? How can it be so scary?"

"It's not to scare you, the real entertainment industry is even scarier than this. But don't worry, I won't let you encounter any terrible things with your brother here. But if you see some bad behavior, such as the teacher and the students have Ambiguity, someone goes through the back door and unspoken rules... you don't care about that."

"Ah? No way? Isn't "Miracle Girl" the most open and transparent without insider? And it's a popular vote..."

Yan Qing sneered, "It's just to deceive you simple students. It seems fair, there are too many places to operate, do you think the debut position can be won only by strength? Background, marketing, votes , Navy... There are many doorways in here."

Hearing the front, Yan Shu still looked like he was hit hard, because years of cognition were suddenly broken. But after hearing that, she burst out laughing again, "Brother, aren't you an academic researcher? Why do you know so much?"

"Because you asked me to intercede with your parents, if I don't find out where you are going, can I let you go?"

Yan Shu was instantly moved, and hugged his arm coquettishly, "Brother, you are so kind to me! Don't worry, I remember all your words, and I will never cause trouble impulsively!"

"Don't cause trouble, but don't be afraid of trouble. If you encounter anything, call me at any time, don't force yourself. Trust my brother, I can solve anything for you."

"Well! Thank you brother!"

At the same time, the Gu family and Gu Xiao were also comforting his sister Ruan Meng.

"Mengmeng, you don't have to worry, my brother has arranged it, you can just go to the competition with confidence."

He has a handsome and handsome face, deep eyebrows, and delicate facial features.