Chapter 40 National Treasure Brother 22

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 40: National Treasure Brother 22

Yan Qing rushed to the hospital with a gloomy face, thinking that the plot had deviated from the original track and that the acid splash would not happen again, but I didn't expect that someone would still attack Xiaoshu.

And this person is Ruan Meng.

So in the original book, Yan Shu ended up disfigured and committed suicide. Does it have anything to do with her?

Although on the surface it was all black fans, this time it was because the police paid attention to it, so the culprit was found out. In the original novel, no one would pay attention to Yan Shu.

But at that time, when Ruan Meng became famous, everyone yelled at Yan Shu, and she didn't seem to need to deal with Yan Shu.

It doesn't matter whether she is in the original work or not, the important thing is that this time it was her.

Now that you have done it, you will have to pay the price you deserve!

The coldness on Yan Qing's face flashed past, and before he pushed open the door of the ward, he turned into a cold and unwavering appearance.

In the ward, Yan Shu was sitting beside the bed peeling fruit, Ye Xingchen was lying on the bed, joking with her. If it weren't for the gauze wrapped around his back, it was almost impossible to tell that he was injured.

"How is Xingchen now?" Yan Qing asked.

"Brother, you are here. The doctor said that you will stay in the hospital for a few days and observe."

Ye Xingchen also turned his head and shouted happily, "Brother Yan! You are here! Don't worry, I have rough skin and thick flesh, this little injury is nothing!"

Seems to be recovering well.

Yan Qing was relieved, "It's fine, it's all thanks to you this time, otherwise Xiaoshu still doesn't know what terrible things will happen."

It was rare for Yan Qing to be so gentle to him, Ye Xingchen was a little flattered, and then smirked, "Brother, don't say that, this is what I should do."

Yan Qing nodded and didn't say more on this topic, "Ruan Meng has already caught it, you don't need to worry about this matter, just recuperate at ease. Xiaoshu, take a break during this time, and try not to go out alone."

"Okay, I know brother."

Yan Qing stayed with them for a while, answered the phone and left in a hurry.

As soon as he walked out of the door of the ward, he saw a girl rushing in in the corridor. She arrived before anyone came, "Little Shu, are you alright? Are you injured?"

Yan Qing recognized that this was his sister's friend, Yi Zhenzhen.

When the two met, Yan Qing nodded slightly at her, then brushed shoulders and left.

Yi Zhenzhen opened her mouth wide and stood stiffly on the spot, waiting for Yan Qing to walk away before she could react, "Yan, Yan, Yan Shen?!"

Yan Shu came out to greet her, "Did you see my brother? He just left for something."

"Mom! I saw the living Yan Shen! Mom, your daughter is very promising!"

Yan Shu suddenly laughed, "I will have the opportunity to introduce you to you in the future. My brother is very nice."

"Ah? Is this okay?" Yi Zhenzhen was surprised, then shook his head and refused, "Farewell, Yanshen's time is so precious, how can I disturb him! By the way, are you not hurt? I'm online When I saw it, I was worried, that little **** Ruan Meng is so vicious!"