Chapter 22 National Treasure Brother 4

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 22: National Treasure Brother 4

Because the audience is required to vote on the spot, the "Miracle Girl" program has been broadcast live since the first competition.

In the backstage waiting room, Yan Shu and her teammates were waiting anxiously, and it was their turn to perform in the next show.

The team that Yan Shu was in was privately called the cannon fodder team.

Because the grouping is based on reputation rankings, the top sixteen automatically become captains, and then teammates are selected one by one.

Yan Shu's captain Li Pengpeng happened to be the 16th place, so every round was the last choice, so the situation in their team can be imagined.

Except Li Pengpeng is from Class A, Yan Shu is from Class B, and the rest are from Class C and F. The overall strength is at the bottom of all sixteen groups.

During the competition, two groups will perform the same song, and then the winner will be determined according to the votes of the audience. For the winning group, each member will directly add 100,000 referral votes.

At this time, there are still many members whose total votes do not exceed 100,000, and the ranking changes greatly after adding 100,000 votes. After the competition, the last 30 members will be eliminated, so the importance of these 100,000 votes can be imagined.

Although it is unlikely that the cannon fodder team will win, it is their first public appearance after all, and it may be their last performance on stage, so every member is going all out and training to the death.

For Yan Shu, another advantage is that almost none of their team except her has any dance foundation, and they were assigned a dance music. Therefore, she was selected as the C position, and there were several difficult movements, which she also completed.

This was a good opportunity to perform, so Yan Shu went all out, rehearsing day and night without even looking at her phone.

It's been a week of training, and it's up to tonight to see how the results are.

Now on the stage is Yi Zhenzhen's group, and their group chose a love song, which happens to be what Yi Zhenzhen is best at.

Yan Shu felt that her performance was very good, even better than in the previous rehearsal, which was an extraordinary performance.

While happy for my friends, I was apprehensive about my next performance, and soon it was Yan Shu's turn to play.

When Yi Zhenzhen passed by her at the end, he winked at her and waved his fist, "Come on!"

The nervousness in Yan Shu's heart dissipated immediately, and she thanked her in a low voice. Then he took a deep breath and walked to the stage with his teammates.

After a brief interaction with the host, their performance began.

The lights dimmed and suddenly condensed. An elevator platform rose in the center of the stage. Seven girls in black leather shorts and black leather gloves stood silently with their backs to the audience.

The music played, and they turned together, stepping out of the shadows, click, click, on high heels. Full of aura, cool and handsome.

The audience in front of the screen was immediately attracted.

"The younger sisters in this group are so cool and powerful."

"The typhoon is also very stable, much stronger than the first two groups!"

"Ah ah ah, Peng Peng Peng Peng finally waited for you!"

"My Pengpeng is so handsome today! I love you!"