Chapter 23 National Treasure Brother 5

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 23: National Treasure Brother 5

"Forget it, don't post it."

Yan Shu hesitated for a long time, but decided to listen to her brother. Her brother's IQ is 170, and she is only half of his. Her experience from childhood to adulthood told her that it was right to listen to her brother. Her brother will not harm her.

Even if you really can't stand it, you have to ask your brother.

Yi Zhen was really excited and was poured a bowl of cold water, "Why? Ruan Meng is obviously relying on her relationship to be in the top position. With her momentum, she climbed to the tenth place in the first competition, and she is not allowed to debut directly in the C position? And she is your nemesis, she won't explode even if you get a real hammer, are you stupid?"

Yi Zhen really hates that iron is not steel.

Yan Shu is indeed stubborn, and no one can persuade him about what has been decided.

So no matter what Yi Zhenzhen said, she did not agree to send it out.

Yi Zhen was really helpless, "I really lost to you, okay, okay, if you don't send it, don't send it, can't I listen to you?"

Yan Shu smiled, "You are so kind."

Later, Yan Shu sent the photo to her brother.

"Brother, I photographed Ruan Meng and her mentor Gu Xiao together, but I didn't expect Ruan Meng's background to be him! With a top-notch mentor escorting her all the way, isn't it proper for her to make her debut as a group? It's not fair. .[sad]"

After Yan Shu sent it, there was no reply from my brother for a long time.

Yan Shu thought her brother was busy and didn't care.

I didn't get a reply from him until I went to bed:

"I asked someone to check. Gu Xiao is Ruan Meng's older brother, her biological brother. Besides Gu Xiao, there are also actor Song Huaizhi and director Ruan Linxiao. These two are also her brothers."

Yan Qing wanted to tell her sister the news for a long time. If she knew that these three were Ruan Meng's brothers, she would never expose them.

But before the younger sister didn't even know who Ruan Meng was, it was even more impossible for him to "know", so he could only reveal the news after she brought it up.

"what?!"

Yan Shu screamed, the news was even more shocking than seeing Ruan Meng and Gu Xiao hugging each other!

The roommate and Yi Zhenzhen who were about to sleep were startled by her scream.

"Yan Shu, what's wrong with you?"

"Ah? It's okay."

Yan Shu hurriedly lay back on the bed, covered her head with a quilt, and secretly returned a message to her brother.

"Really or not? Brother, did you check it right? All three of them are Ruan Meng's brothers? How is this possible! Except for Director Ruan, the other two have different surnames!"

"The stage name changed after the debut." Most of the stars will change their stage name before their debut, and some people even find a master to calculate and choose a name that will definitely become popular.

Although not many have changed their names and surnames, there are quite a few. Except for Ruan Linxiao, the three brothers of the Ruan family have changed their real names very thoroughly. Otherwise, the three brothers would not have been discovered.