Chapter 1: Mama!

Urame was walking through the forests with a basket of edible mushrooms in her hands. The poker faced woman walked to go back to the shrine and prepare her master's meal for tonight. While sukuna was out to burn some village.

It was getting dark. Urame entered the garden of the shrine. She found out the gates were opened slightly. She thought it may be sukuna but he never uses gates, he teleports. Urame entered. 

She was walking through the garden and just found dried or burnt bushes and no flower at all in the garden. She sighed. Sukuna never likes flower he thinks it's way too delicate. Everywhere were thorns grown.

But then she found small patches of green grass. (Of footsteps shaped) she blinked and followed it. As she followed the dried bushes were revived and green. She was a bit surprised. Soil isn't that fertile. She thought. Then she heard small soft-soft giggles.

She walked and found a small girl with (h/c) long hair with (e/c) eyes not more than 3 years old. She was wearing a little kimono. With bare feet. She was sitting and eating the red sweet berries. She talking in her own words, enjoying her own company. 

Urame's pov

"Who is that little creature?" "I don't think sukuna Sama bought her." I thought. Her giggles sweet. The little creature should not be doing here something. I went to her and decided to leave her in the near by village.  I crouched down casting a shadow on her face. She looked at me with her big eyes. As she looked her eyes glimmered and she tried to reach me extending her arms.

I ws melted with her actions. I picked her up. You smiled and touched my face with her little soft hands and caressed it. "You did that?" I asked. You tilted her head. I stared at her and then looked at her kimono. It was uncleaned. "Where you come from?" I asked her. She blinked at me. 

I turned with her. "Let me leave you-" I was interrupted as she said "mama" 

I looked at her. She smiled. "I will leave you to my room." I  said and began walking to the shrine. I don't know but I kept feeling a a little strong cursed energy. Though the little creature felt asleep on my shoulder, I went to my room straight first then laid the little creature on my phut hon.  I closed the sho jo and began to work in the kitchen

Timeskip! To 3 months, she was able to hid you from sukuna.

One day,

Sukuna came back and was sitting, table beside him. Urame was sitting on her knees with a bottle of alchohol as she poured it in sukuna's little cup like thing (idk)

Urame left to bring him his meal . She was in the kitchen for 10 mins when she heard sukuna's yell!

"URAME!" 

Urame came from nowhere and was presented before sukuna. "Yes, sukuna Sama?" She asked. 

"Who the hell she is!?" He yelled as he held you from one of his four arms from your kimono's collar. 

You stared at him. Your child vibe wanted to hug him  as you tried to get away from his grip. 

"Mama?" You pointed at sukuna. "Shut up!" He said as he threw you harshly on the floor.

You were on the floor. "S-sukuna sama-" she was cut as he picked you up again from your armpits to examin you. 

Damn it's a half curse" he thought. "Urame!" He commanded. Urame looked down at the floor not daring to look up to her master.

"Kill this, sorcerers must have sent this brat!"

"B-but"

"Mama!"

Shut up!"