Chapter 12: Sleepy Ramen

You were still sleeping, so cute so damn cute. Urame kept you down carefully. Sukuna was standing still at the doorframe. Urame stood up and decided to leave you and sukuna alone. 

After a good time of looking at you, he decided to lay down as well and soon drifted into deep sleep.

hehe now the fun begins as you wake up. it was midnight and you were full of energy again. Usually you would snuggle close up to Urame at night but today for u it seemed like Urame got a manly figure with muscles. But soon as you walked close to it found out it was your Ramen. "Ramen?." you mumbled softly as you stared at him. he looked much peaceful as compared to when he is awake. he breathing was quite and heavy. you poked his cheeks, tracing your finger with his black markings. your eyes travelled down to his abdomen. Curiosity peeked in as the mouth on his stomach rested. 

You slowly crept towards it and poked it. it seemed to be reactive. You poked it again but this time he bit your hand. Nibbling it. "Aaaaa!." You screamed making sukuna wake up. You panicked. 

"What the hell are you doing!?." He growled.

"Ramen! hand!." You cried knowing you got bitten and eaten.

"What?." Sukuna sighed at your foolishness. The mouth released your hand. 

timeskip

now sukuna was laying down with u in his grasp, just like an asian mom with her child forcing him to sleep (it's my mom)

"no!" you resisted from sleeping.

"sleep brat!." Sukuna commanded. 

"no!."

"Master Sukuna, tell the child a story" Urame entered and left straight after telling this to Sukuna.

"What? a story? what am i? your mother?." Sukuna looked at you.

"Ramen!." You giggled.

Sukuna sighed.

"Fine, once upon a time, there was a village and a very bad king ruled it."

"Ramen!."

"Listen up brat!."

Timeksip

You slept again, but in morning. Sukuna was cradling you. (awwwww) while urame brought him a cup of tea. "Urame." Sukuna stated. "Yes?." Urame replied back. "One day, this brat will grow up."

"mhm."

"And then become a young woman."

"yes?."

"Then it would be responsibility to find her a good groom, isn't it?." 

"Wait- what? groom?."

"Yes, i wonder what would she be like in future, will she still stay with me? or go away?."

"Maybe you should focus on present more, sukuna-sama."

"You're right...this brat is a brat but maybe i could make her my child."

"yes, sukuna-sama."

"But it would be a shame to have a such a weak child. i'll train her to be a good sorcerer. My child." Sukuna smiled.