Chapter 10: In a fight!

you backed up. sukuna has taught you good enough how to slice a head into million pieces. you hissed at them. Sorcerers jumped and wig their cursed swords began coming towards you. you dodged then one by one. 

you smirked. one sorcerer came behind you with talismanic eyes. "hahaha got you!" he yelled. you gasped. you had no choice you closed your eyes and suddenly gathered your cursed energy into your little fist. you smashed him hard that blood came form his mouth. 

and after 30mmins fight who was the winner?

ofcourse

u

you were panting heavily. it was hard to finish them off. the blood was  dripping form your kimono. the sorcerers were still not tired they were determined to trap you. you got no choice you have to give up? no. one way is left. 

the sorcerers gathered in a circle around you. they chanted some thing and their hands glowed. the curse gathered you and formed a barrier around your wrists, you didn't know what was happening. you felt weak. really weak. 

wait did i tell you that y/n's full power only got powerful when it's a full moon day? yeah that day it was no moon day sooooo you were quite weak.  you felt dizzy. you sat on your knees. "looks like she's tired." one of them said. 

"why not you finish it off here?" one said. 

"fine"

that sorcerer went to you and waved his sword in air. " hahaha." he laughed. you closed your eyes but suddenly lightning striked and there stood RYOMEN SUKUNA. 

timeskip

 the sword was laying on the floor with blood. you were still tied up and sukuna was kicking off te corpses.

"looks like someones  geting some fun alone huh"

"k-k-una?"

"dare to explain?"

"Um........."

"hum?"

"g-gomen-nasai." *bows down*

SHUT UP! YOU BRAT LIKE THING!