Chapter 4: Dreams

Oh yeah you m/n will be here

That night you slept in urame's room peacefully. Urame was sleeping with you. On the other hand, sukuna walking roaming outside in his garden with a evil smirk. 

"It's going to be fun, the more y/n will be close to me, the more power I could feel when I held her. She will help me defeat thos fcking sorcerers. I just have to manipulate her." "Hehehe" 

Then sukuna wanted to burn down a village at 12 in night. He teleported to a beautiful yet small village and began hysterically destroying it. Sorcerers tried to defeat him but cannot. Then he saw a beautiful woman running in fear.  "Why there's less sorcerers" he thought.

He chased after her. "Yo, where you going huh?" He smirked grabbing her wrist. "Leave me your monster!" She yelled.

"Why should I?" He glared. "Because of you, they took my child away!" She yelled as her eyes teary. "So what!?" He angered and threw her. Then with his spear he stabbed her. She coughed blood. She collapsed on the floor. Sukuna kicked her hardly And at last she passed away.

"My child...."

And then from your ide you woke in a dream

Dream/flashback (all things just happened 6 months ago that's why your damages were fresh)

You were peacefully living with your mother. That day you were playing in the garden. You giggled. Suddenly some men entered your home. You beautiful mother went to recieve them. They all now sat in the room. There was silence. You poked from the window what's happening. 

"Spirits of the village has chosen your daughter to be the slayer of Ryomen sukuna." An old man who was a sorcerer said. You blinked and your eyes shifted to a man in his mid 30's but looking young and handsome with blue eyes and white hair, with a small smile. You looked at his beauty. "Beauty" you mumbled.

"B-but I can't give you my child" m/n fumbled. "She's mine" she said.

"We cannot do anything, we'll perform rituals and if she survived she'll be the one who will end Sukuna forever.

"What do you mean be 'survive'. M/n asked.

During the man and woman's conversation,. Gojo Subaro caught your intense stare. He smiled at you. You smiled a bit. You slid the window glass and quitely entered the room. You wanted to go to your mama but Gojo stopped you and made you sit on his lap. "What's you name?" 

"..."

'Remember y/n never speak to someone who you don't know okay?" -m/n

You remembered her advice and did not answered.  "Gojo take that kid!" The man said standing up. 

"No wait!-

Two samurai came and held your mother's arms. "Leave me! Y/n!"

You looked at m/n. "Mama"

"Run y/n!" She yelled. You wanted to obey but.. gojo held you hard. 

"Y/n!"

Mini timeskip.

After that you were thrown in a cage harshly. The head of sorcerers  had a sharp knife in his hands. At early morning 5

They made you sit in between of a ritual temple. The people surrounded you of the village including your mother. They started to pray, joining their hands. Then the head came forward. "O! Spirit of the valley! We waited for you these whole years!  Help us slay the monster!" He yelled. 

You flinched. Gojo was standing  at the corner. Then the other sorcerers surrounded you. They held the knife and started to spell a cast. The cast was powerful and the knife glimmered brightly. Your eyes widened. The head approached to you. He held your kimono's collar and held you in air. 

 He took the knife in other hand and sliced it through the air straight into your chest, you screamed din pain! He stabbed you giving your more pain! Cuts and marks bleeding heavily 

"Y/n"!"

You coughed blood. The blood covered your clothes. He threw you on the floor. "Great spirits! If you are here please come and make us bless!" You tried to stand up but You collapsed on the floor. "We failed." The villager grimmed. 

Then suddenly climate changed and clouds began to thunder. On thunder straightly fell on you! Everyone closed there eyes in fear. They could feel some dark energies roaming around. "Spirts! They are here!" Head cried. 

The spirits revolved around your body, and screamed. The cursed spirit went inside you and sacrificed its heart to you giving you a new life. Your body began to tremble as you opened your eyes. You sat up. Still your vision was blurry and cuts and marks were still there. 

"Oh y/n our goddes!" The head said as he approached to you. You growled and ran up to him. You blood shot eyes were sat on his neck and then you activated your cursed energy and sliced off his head.

"Head's head is no more" gojo thought in disbelief. "She was agile."

The other sorcerer figured out that instead of having a good puppet they have resulted to produce a strong destructive curse. "That's a curse kill it now!" He yelled!

All the sorcerers approached except gojo. You attacked all of them and gave them death. You began running towards villagers. They all got scared and ran away. There was no one now. 

You looked everywhere but could not find anyone. "Y/n!" M/n cried. You looked at her. Your raging eyes softened. "M-mama" you approached to her. But gojo came in between. You growled. Your sharp teeth now wanted to eat this man. 

You ran and jumped ready to attack, but gojo dogged it off easily. He held you in arms. You growled. "Y/n!" Your mother cried. But gojo took you to the higher ups. Leaving m/n alone.

The higher ups decided to seal you up. They didn't feed and kept you in a dark room all  alone.