Chapter 9: Gojo household

The gojos lived in a big house with many servants. Little gojo took you with himself. Subaru first time saw his son with a friend.

You too got a new friend. "Y/n San! Will you chase me?" he asked. You nodded. "Yay!" gojo jumped and ran into the garden. You began chasing him. "Wait!" you said. You ran to get him. Then suddenly he stopped and began coughing. He coughed hard. "Gojo?" you said patting his back. 

"Shota, it's getting late come to me." his father said coming from behind. 

"But you-san! I wanna play!" he whined. "Nah!" Gojo said and picked up little gojo. You looked at him. Shota was picked by his father. "Y/n-san are you leaving now?"  Shots asked sadly. "I...."

"No, she'll stay here." father said patting his son's head. You looked suspiciously to gojo 

" mama calls me." you said turning behind. "Y/n-san please!"shota  sadly said. You looked behind at shota. "Fine...." you said with a sigh.

"Hurray!"

Timeskip

You three ate dinner together. You were pleased by both gojos. "Shota it's to time sleep, I'll arrange y/n's bed. U be here okay?" Subaru said getting up. 

When Subaru left. Shots looked at you. "Y/n San, can we make a promise?"

You nodded. "Will you be my friends forever?" he asked.

You nodded.

"Will you-"

He was cut when his father came back. "Shota come now," Subaru said. Shota got up and sadly went with his father. When Subaru came to see you, you were gone. "Y/n?" he looked around. 

You weren't there

You left.....

you were walking alone in the village. the sorcerers were in rounds, assuring the safety of the village, when they felt your presence.

"hey there's a curse."one said.

in a mere moment you were surrounded by six sorcerers. "Hey that's that wanted curse! grab it!" one yelled. you gasped. you backed up. you had no choice. no one's there to help you!

it's time to fight