Chapter 12: Tata good bye

2 years passed on, you were now best friends with little gojo and his father also liked it. (they bothe look same, soo beautiful, so elegant just looking like a ———)

Talking about sukuna.....yeah u he loved u but never showed. But nowadays, sukuna had been conquering villages, killing sorcerers or heightened up his security of the palace because of you. he had a bad feeling that the sorcerers would revolt against him. 

"Urame, where is y/n?." Sukuna asked once siting in his room.

"Master, she must be playing."

"Oh...fine." Sukuna said with a nuetral face but that added, "i am receiving a guest today, so don't let y/n enter this room."

meanwhile,

"! catch me!." Little gojo laughed. 

"Wait!." A girlish voice chimed in. no no, it wasn't you but so called little gojo's fiancée (he gotta be the next clan leader, so he gotta have a wife and kids soooooooooo yeah.)

You watched with an annoying look while sitting next to his father. Little gojo stopped, looking at u. "Yn-cham...let's play! come." You wanted to join but...that bitch's voice interuppted again. "Shots! let's play!." She said running up to him. 

You looked away, clearly jealous. "Stop running, it's bad." You mumbled as u looked at them running and playing. You knew shota (little gojo) can't keep up with the long runs and all. but that bitch is what making him do that. 

"What happened, little curse." Subaru (father gojo) asked. You narrowed your eyes in anger as you watched the kids play. "Die." You mumbled as your eyes grew red, subaru noticed that, he knew, you weren't a human...he slightly hit your head to bring back thou to reality. You looked at him with a *wtf* look. "Don't." he said. You looked down. You always heard from sukuna, how much he despised sorcerers. he always told u to be away from them beucase they hurt weak curses like you. but you can't stop yourself from meeting shota, you liked him, his eyes, his smiles, everything. but that bitch- is taking your first love away. 

Suddenly that birch and shota came running to you holding a beautiful b baby bird (idk how they found it) "Yn-chan! look at this creature!." He smiled. you looked at the bird and took it in your hands. That bitch pulled shota inside telling him to find food for the bird. Subaru told them to get some rice or seeds, as he watching the children go away he heard a slight squeak....he looked at you and his eyes widened when he saw you with bloodied mouth, and only legs in your hand of the little bird. He was horrified, watching u eat it in one go.

"What did u do?." He asked.

"me hungry" Yn spoke up licking up her lips and fingers. Subaru watched in disgust. "You little curse, what could i have expected?." 

"Do u have more birdies?." Y/n asked innocnefly.

"No, and why should i give you? u little monster...." 

You sighed. "What's wrong...with me?." You asked slightly hurt, he called u a monster. Aren't you a curse? that's the early stages you are in...to be a monster and be a pain for sorcerers. (ok i think subaru is built cold)

"B-but, i never hurt anyone...."

"And don't u even dare to. Especially my son."

you rolled your eyes. You know what? you actually tried hurting him....later that day not him but that bitch cause u can't contain in your jealousy. You were jealous beucase of her....but end up hurting Shota. You hurt his fiancée (you killed her despite being just a tender child)

He was horrified of you when he saw you covered in blood of his friend (but sukuna would be proud)

"Go away! Y/n chan! go away!." He cried.

You tried to justify yourself but his father stopped. Subaru knew something was wrong with you. You tired to come to him anyway...you being aggressive as he is crying continuously. (ok u we're raised by sukuna so obviously you got some of those traits from him...)

But it's was your first time, subaru used his cursed energy to make you back up, not wanting u to take any step closer. that moment you realised u fucked up. Your eyes still red....stared at the father and son while the dead body rested bedside u. 

"Keep those eyes away." Subaru said with cold eyes. Before you could do anything Subaru used his cursed technique once again to make u go back. Shota still hurt.....

Form that day on, shota had been on high fever. Or his condition was bad before but now got worsen. ... meanwhile in present you were running towards your home, trying to get to sukuna.a...

but a surprise awaited you

Another reason to be jealous........

MARRY ME SUKUNA!

it can't be

it can't be.

One took your best friend away

but one wanted to take your father away too.

that ugly bitch!

guess who!

we gotta burn 3 villages as our opening ceremony!

Marry me sukuna!

ahhhhhhhh!