chapter 7: Nani?

sukuna looked down at your sleeping figure. he placed a hand on your head, patting it slightly. "mama." you mumbled in sleep.

days and months went on.. and you both became very close. you beams more strong in using curse energy properly. Sukuna also felt as a father figure to you. he cared, taught you all the bad things a king of curses can do. you would be his faithful student. 

one day again sleeping of sukuna's lap.

he was caressing your head when  sukuna had a brain stroke-

he   was swallowed in darkness. for a second he felt powerless. then the flashbacks all over him ran. "a domain?" sukuna thought. it was your own domain expansion. you were able to bring out . the woman who sukuna killed that night (remember that beautiful woman he killed was your mum?)

she was playing with you.  "Who that? her mother?" sukuna thought. the slide's scene turned into with sorcerers gaining his attention. the words in your head revolved around sukuna. 

"She is chosen to slay sukuna. No one can stop us from winning!"

Gojo: you'll be our ultimate helping hand little y/n~

Sukuna's end is near.

sukuna's eyes widened. then the memories of the bully villagers filled the view. "slay?" sukuna mumbled. 

sukuna gritted  his teeth. that's means they only sent her? arghhhhhh!" sukuna filled with rage yelled out of his lungs.

then he was back where he was. he looked coming back to reality. "you were really the way i held immense power but now it's your end. "i'll gain your power dont ya worry, kannah." sukuna said. 

"these days sorceres are behind me like flies behind shit so... it would be better to finish their  pet. what you think?" sukuna smirked. you were still sleeping though. 

timeskip.

you opened your    eyes and was alone in the room. "ramen?" you mumbled half sleepy. you stood up and left to look up for two elders.  hallway was dark enough to send shivers through your spine.

then  you entered one room. sukuna was lying on the floor. "ramen!" you happily said happily. sukuna still on ground looked at you. "kannah you woke up?" he asked. you nodded. you sat down wearing a big smile. "kannah"

"hai?"

"can you do me a favour?"

"hai!"

"can you tell urane to bring me some tea?"

"hai!"

you stood happily and towards the kitchen. "ume!" you yelled. urane was in the kitchen preparing for the dinner. "kannah?" she mumbled. "ume! sukuna want tea!" you said. "oh...okay." urane said and began working making a tea. 

after 5 mins she poured the tea down to a japanese cup.  she put the tea on a plate and held it. "me! me! me!" you jumped wanting to hold the cup. "no kannah-san!" she said but you protested. 

ume sighed. she crouched down, and handed you the plate of hot tea. you grinned slowly turned around and began taking careful steps. "kannah-san......." ume mumbled. 

there, sukuna was waiting like a maniac for his tea. "what's taking her so long?!" he thought. then he felt a curse coming to it. it was you. "ramen! tea!" you said showing him the plate from the entrance of the room. 

"come then" sukuna eyerolled. you began running towards him. "n-no wait." sukuna backed but..... you tripped and the tea flew in air and....the hot liqiud  poured on sukuna. "Aaaaaaaaaaa!" he screamed. you gasped and backed up. he growled stood up and came to you. you closed you eyes. "You!" he raised his hand to hit you. "Sukuna sama! please!" Urane came in between shielding you. "get off" Sukuna death glared her. you held Urame's kimono.

"Urame that's an order, get away!" Sukuna said. Urame gulped and backed up. "a mistake is mistake!" sukuna told her as she bowed to receive his order. Then you looked up at him. 

he was looking scary. "s-shory " you tried to speak. Sukuna moved his hand in air

you got scared, what if he slap you (he wanted to do though) and then you closed you eyes and disappeared more likely teleported- leaving flower petals behind your position. sukuna was amused.

"Nani"