Chapter 8: Beauty

Sukuna was shocked. and there you teleported into a jungle. you opened your eyes, and looked around. "R-ramen?" you mumbled. 

Then you heard faint cry of a child. you followed it and behind the bushes met a boy of age 6 with white hair crying crouched down. he was scared. because a curse had surrounded him. he was weaker than you. you gulped. "scary." you thought and backed up.

"remember y/n weaks always suffer. So let them suffer, don't give a fck 'bout it."

The cursed came closer to the poor boy. it laughed creepily. the boy fought your attention. "h-hey help me!" he begged for your help. you blinked. 

"Weave him! (leave him!)" 

"No!"

"okie" *turns around and begins to walk away"

"OI DONT LEAVE ME HERE!"*screamin*

you turned behind and sighed. "weak" you said copying sukuna's flaws. 

you tuned on your cursed energy. a shadow hand appeared behind the curse, in a mere moment it choked the curse and burst it into fcking pieces. your eyes were red and hair floating. you came back to original form. 

the boy looked around and then saw blood on ground. his won't stop crying. 

you went to him. "hai" you said coming behind his back.

"h-huh?" he fumbled looking behind. "Who are you?" he asked.  "Kannah" you said. "u?" you asked. "S-shota." he answered.

you stood on your toes to reach to the boy's face. you wiped his tears away. "don't cry."

"...".

"..."

*blush*

then began to cough. he coughed hard and spitted out blood. you gasped."don't worry it happens with me very often." he said with a faint smile. you held his hand. "home?" you asked. "i-i am lost..." he said sadly. you sighed. you looked around and sniffed. you began running holding his hand "w-wait!" he yelled but you didn't listen. 

"SHOTA! SHOTA!" you heard faint yells of a adult man. "i-its otou-san" The boy said. you titled your head. then after a long run you both stepped out of some bushes and met the boy's parent. "Shota!" he said happily. "O tou-san!" the boy, shota said happily running to his fathers open arm. the both males had white hai and beautiful ocean eyes. You gasped it was Beauty! the magic person who kept you in prison. 

you were a bit happy to see this beautiful male. The son was more beautiful you thought.  "how you were lost! i told you not to wander here and there!" Beauty- i mean Sobaru scolded his little version.

you stared at the duo. "g-gomen nasai" shota apologised. "no problem, shota, i am glad that you're safe." sonars said with a sigh.

"Otou -san, kannah saved me form a curse!" he said pointing at you.

he went to you and held your hand. "kannah! why do you come with us! it'll be fun." shota said with a close smile. you were melted so did sobaru. "kawaiiiiiiiiiiii" you both screamed internally.

ought for a while

"

you thought:

Y/N COME HOME YOU LITTLE! BECUAS EOF YOU I HAVE TO WASH MY KIMONO AND MISS MY TEA! I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!!"

you gulped. you looked at him and nodded. shota gasped. "arigato! kannah-san!" he said happily.

you smiled. 

"damn i want to give the little curse to higher ups but my son looks so happy to find a friend.... maybe it won't matter to be a dad of two children:)"

"come now y/n and shota, let's go home." sobaru said with a smile. "hai!" shota said happily. you hissed at him.

meanwhile

"m-master"

"it's tight, urame"

"m-master please!"

"no i can't,"

"master!"

"damn this is tight, oh gosh,"

"master!

WILL YOU FCKING STOP TRYING MY KIMONO! Go WEAR YOUR'S OWN!"

"They all are dirty with blood!"

"wtf! i just washed them today!"

"they all must be on periods then"

"..."