Chapter 3: Heal me! Ramen!

Just add some tears, that was you

Just add some tears, that was you. You sniffed. Sukuna's angered face softened a bit.

"R-ramen s'kuna *sniff* sniff* heal me". You said your haired glowed with your eyes. Sukuna's eyes widened as he saw your original form. You real form was Same but you were damaged badly. Blood was covering your kimono, deep scars on cheeks and twinge on hair. 

You cried hard as you begged. Sukuna saw your condition. He sighed and removed his hand and shifted it to your cheek. He caressed it.

Sukuna's pov

Sawing this brat's condition would not be fair to kill it. Damn it those little eyes are being heavy. Even though it's a curse, I

Should

Heal it.

I picked up that brat harshly- I mean softly and and held her. I made her sit on my one of the arms and other touched her cheek.

I closed my eyes and red aura surround my hand which was on that brats cheek. 

A/n pov

You were still shaking as he picked you up. He placed his hand on your cheek and he began to heal you. You slowly rested your head on his shoulder. The warmth healed you scars and soon the whole body.

You puffed. 

"Ramen"

"Hmm? Ramen?, you are hungry?"

*you shake your head.*

Flashback

Before sukuna found out a little curse in his shrine, urame at night after doing her all chores would teach you how to read or speak some words.

"Say urame"

"Mama!"

"No Ur-a-me"

"U....ume"(umey idk how u guys will read)

"No!"

"See speak slowly otherwise ryomen sukuna will wake up."

".."

"Huh?"

"R-ramen kuna?"

Urame giggled seeing your cuteness.

"Ramen!"

N-no" *laughs*

End

Sukuna was puzzled. He opened the door just to find panicked urame. "You?" Sukuna glared. "Sukuna Sama!" She bowed scaredly. "Ume!" You said happily seeing her again. 

Mini timeskip

The room was filled with tension. You were sitting on sukuna's lap. "Dare to tell me about this brat?" He asked urame. "Sukuna Sama I found her J-just in your garden. S-she seemed alone so I-"

"You took her in?"

"Y-yes"

He looked down at you and you looked up at him and smiled. 

His one of the arms patted your head. 

"What's your name."

".."

"Urame?"

"I don't know Sukuna Sama she never told me"

"..."

"Should I give u a name?" 

You nodded.

Seeing you, it  made think of flowers so he named you

Kannah     (Idk)

You grinned as you hugged him. Sukuna smiled a bit embracing you too

"You're mine now."