Chapter 13: Marry?

You were covered in blood,barefoot as you reached your home. "Urame" you tried to call her. But she seemed busy. You walked inside with dirty footprints leacing behind.

Urame seemed to be sitting outside a door. That room where sukuna recieves guest. U knew it becuase most of the time you would be on his lap while the he sat on his throne at a certian height to talk to the commoners or merchants.

Urame noticed you,your current situation and whispered "yn,go to my room, lemme change your clothes."

"Where is ramen?"

"He is busy,child."

You looked at the door then heard some gigglez. A female giggling the next side. What the fuck was it. Acc. To you, u never found any srvants beside urame here in palace,especially a female.

The next words you hear was 'I love you'

DAMN YOUR EYES WIDENED AS UOU SLOWLY APPRAOCHED THE DOOR TO OPEN IT but urame stopped you. YOU TRIED RESISTING BUT THOSE GIGGLES AND ALL WERE.......

You somehow managed to get inside open the slider only to find a women.....or a curse....like ramen....being too close to you Ramen

SUKUNA and That bitch noticed you both.

"Who let that patbetic curse inside" she scoffed. You glared at her and ran towards them,to mark your place.

"RAMEN" You yelled while coming to him and hugging him tightly and pushing that woman aside by your smol arms. YOU hissed at her while sitting on sukuna's lap.

"Dear who is that?" That woman asked.

"Yorozu....thats y-

SUKUNA COULDNT FINSIH HIS SENTONCE WHEN HE FELT SOME SORT OF CURSE ENERGY ESCAPING FROM THE FLOOR AND GRABBING YOROZU FROM HAIR.

You extended you one arm as you controlled those tenticles to revolve around her like a fan.

"AAAAAAAAAA" YOROZU Screamed. She was a curse so she was meant to counter the attack but it seemed like she was failing. The curse energy was too strong.

Your eyes glowed red as you made a fan out of her and hitting her on the floor. You were clearly pissed off.

But it all vanished away....that whole thing was like for 10 secs. And why? Because you still didnt know how to conserve or use the curse technique correctly. U used your whole energy at one go.

Sukunaa looked as yorozu fall on the floor then looked at you. "Yn" he spoke. You looked up at him and hugged him.

"I didnt asked for the hug" he stated coldly but it seemed like you did not care. "Mine" you spoke up.

"What?" Sukuna asked but he felt his shoulder getting wet. On damn you were crying softly, shaking as you tried to speak.

"M-mine" you hugged him tighter. Sukuna's 2 arms wrapped around you while the other two rested.

(And then you all ask why sukuna single)

Sukuna though hugging you at the moment but his mind raced through many thoughts. He knew that jelaousy, posssession are the worst trait of a curse. He himslef got them but not at this very young stage.

Did something similar happen to you before encountring the king of curses. Something you couldnt shake off. There must be something that amde you like that...something horrifing.

Later, sukuna got rid of yorozu though she mentioned she would return again soon. Sukuna was relieved when you were attacking her. Maybe he did not want her as well but whatever, this time sukuna was watching you eating peacefully, but creating a mess around yourself.

"Eat properly" sukuna said in a authorative tone.

You stopped eating for a second but still got no effect of that. Seemed like you forgot what happened today. Sukuna slowly ate the food.....oh tasty human flesh.....mhmmmmmmmm

************************************
A beatiful woman cradled her child in her arms, her cheeks wet from tears. "My child" she spoke up.

"Give it now, she'll be our new tool to defeat King of Curses"

"She is perfect. A human and curse...."

The woman cried as the men snatched the baby away. The baby started crying from the sudden jerk but they didnt cared and took her away, to experiment on her.....she  were just 1 when she were thrown into a cave of curses, to test her abilities. She screamed, you could not walk she was hurt. But they only pulled her out when her breathe became shallow and in fear you used immense amount of cursed energy to swipe the curses off.

You were crying terfibly, you wanted someone to comfort you. You dont even know who uour mother was. You just came to know what a mother or father is by seeing other village kids with their mother while ypu would be tied in talismans,locked in a cage.

You also wished how would it feel to be picked up,or hugged by someone. Everything you had was snatched away from you. A broken doll they gave you when you cried. They took it away believing it would take your attention away from being a curse than a human. You were both, a human and a curse, thats why your feelings were diverse.

You were so smol so naive to understabd anything. Always getting beating, then being alone in the cages until one day...you escaped...or they left u for they  found another powerful yet a better tool.

You just walked away until entering a big garden.....and a white haired women took you in where you met your beloved Ramen