New Spin-off Story

I'm just dropping by to announce that I'm currently working on a small New Gen Spin-Off Story to LYIMM!

it's set sixteen years after the Deathly Hallows and Teddy Lupin is one of the main characters... But it's set in the (what I call it) Freyapotterverse. (basically the Canon Harry Potter world though, if you think about it😂)

It's kind of supposed to boost our serotonin levels again..... 😅🙈

Plus, we love ourselves a little bit of enemies to lovers, grumpyxsunshine and LGBT, don't we?
.... Also: Hufflepuff representation! I'm working myself through the underrated houses lol

Here's the blurb!

MY YELLOW // Teddy Lupin

{ᴍʏ ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ - 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘.}

Hazen Davies didn't believe in love; a force that overpowered everything and would last forever.

Having grown up without loving parents and never crushing on anyone, he doubted that - even if love existed - there'd ever be someone worth falling in love with.

Then there was Teddy Lupin, the infuriating, almost disgustingly happy ray of sunshine, spreading love wherever he went. Hazen hated it.

As Hazen learns that not all is as his prejudices make it seem, he begins to hate Teddy Lupin even more... because he realises that he actually kind of grows to like him a tiny little bit.

(boyxboy)

Warning: probably a lot of swearing.

Disclaimer:
The rights of the Harry Potter franchise along with the characters belong to you-know-who, not me.
I only own this story and my OCs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I plan to write this story for a while and then publish it when I can make sure that it won't get boring after a few chapters, like when I'm little over  halfway through. So I can't say when I'll publish all of it (though the first chapter might come quite soon, sort of like a sneak peek)

EDIT: First chapter is out now! You can find it on my profile :D

Watcha thinking so far? Let me know!
If you have any more questions, I'll definitely reply to your comments!

I hope I'll see you there!

(Also, happy Halloween! Kinda fitting that I publish this announcement on a day that impacted the Wizarding world so much.... Rip Lily and James tho😭💔
....and good riddance Sirius my boi)

Love yall! 💙
Xoxo, your fangirl