Unfortunate Events

I wake up to 20 messages and 10 missed calls all from Ddot.
'Where are you'
'Are you hurt'
'Answer me'
and so on. I feel terrible for leaving without telling D, i know he worries a lot. I tell him i'm fine and that i'm sorry. I really have to get to ddosamas house. 
He told me to be there at nine he lives close but i still leave the house at 8 to give them no reason to pay me any less than they already are.
My hands are so cold and smoke is blowing out my nose when i breath. I throw my hands in my pockets as i walk up the steps to the door of Ddosamas house.
Im stressing about going in and i don't even know why. I play with my fingers awkwardly waiting for someone to answer to door. I hear metal hitting off each other as someone opens the latch on the door.
"Yo" Dd says.
"Hey...in here to babysit your b-"
"My brother?..."
He walks away into a room and i follow him.
"Where is he?" i say looking at all the paintings on the walls whilst following him into the kitchen.
"He ain't here" he says whilst rolling a cigarette on the kitchen counter.
"What you say?"
"I said he ain't here, damn you hard of hearing or something" he said giggling.
"Damn it ain't funny i just walked all the way here to babysit your brother that ain't even here" i said kissing my teeth.
"Yo chill" he says before putting out his cigarette.
He walked towards me and i just stare into his eyes...i won't lie Ddosama is one of the finest guys in school, most girls are total hoes for him but i ain't one of those girls.
"You know Ddot was real worried bout' you last night" he said.
I break eye contact.
"Yeah i was just busy"
"Well are you busy now?"
I haven't spoke with Dd in ages and now hes asking me if i'm busy or not.
"Nah" i say.
"Hop up in my bed then"
I aggressively snatch my bag from the counter and storm towards the door.
"Damn kie wait" he called.
I spin around to face him "Dont call me kie we ain't friends" i say.
"I was just playing damn"
"Was that your plan the entire time? Pretend u want me to babysit so i can be another one of your many hoes? You picked the wrong one" i say laughing to make him feel stupid.
I turn towards the door to leave, but he quickly puts himself in the small gap between me and the door...we're so close, and i like it.
"I know your different kie- sorry i mean kiara...i didn't choose the wrong one. I know your not like those other hood girls that's why i wanna get to know you. And i'm sorry about the bed joke..."
I know Dd is being serious because he can get a girl so easily, there must be something about me that he really likes if he's trying so hard to get me to stay.
I stare into his eyes and let my bag slowly slide down my leg to the floor. I hesitate at first but then go in to kiss him, he leaned towards me before resting his hands on my waist. We kissed. His lips are so soft and they're pushing up against mine but it still feels gentle somehow and soft. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck still kissing him. He moves his hands downwards and picks me up off the floor, i wrap my legs around his waist still kissing him. He sits down with me on his lap and moves his hands up my shirt...his hands are so cold and i have goosebumps all over my body. He took all my clothes off a threw me around so that i was laying on the sofa, he kissed me all over my body gently working his way up to my neck, he's lay on top of me and i move my hands down to his trousers and unzip his jeans, he takes them off and flips me over so that i'm lay on my stomach. I grip tightly onto the fabric of the coach as he puts it in...
Then there's a knock at the door.
"Shit!!" he said.
He jumps up and puts his clothes on and throws my clothes on the sofa next to me.
He scurry's towards the door and looks through the peep hole. He looks alarmed at who he saw and runs towards me before grabbing my wrist and leading me to the stairs. I run upstairs and go look out the window to see who's at the door, it's Ddot.