Promise Me

I call Natasha shivering in the cold. The phone dials 3 times before she answers, she's always been a quick one.
"What?" she says with a sigh as if i've interrupted her.
I pause confused by her rude answer "girl i know this is random but i have nowhere to stay tonight...can i stay at yours. I-i'll explain the drama later i'm just so cold" i say with an uneasy laugh.
"Well that's what happens when u choose hoe life Kie" she says.
"What?"
"Don't act clueless girl, out of all the men to choose from...you slept with Dd-o-fucking sama....you had Ddot calling me stressed and shit and i'm not in the mood for u right now" she says.
I stand still staring into space before slowly lowering the phone to end the call. I never ask that girl for shit and when i do she fucking blows me off without knowing my side of the story.
Now don't get me wrong, she has the story right but as my friend she could've at least listened right? All these questions, thoughts and 'what ifs' are starting to run through my head as the regret kicks in. 
I let out a deep sigh making the decision to go apologise to Ddot, i only hope this doesn't make things worse then they already are.
I message Ddot to come outside, i don't want to hear what i already know from his moms loud mouth by going inside. I see the door knob turn, i start playing with my fingers in a slight panic. He opens the door and stays stood at the porch, i look left and right slightly itching my head debating wether to go up to him or not. I choose to go to him. "D i'm- you don't understand how sorry i am i- if i could take it all back i wou-" he slaps me a cross my face...lightly but i wouldn't blame him if he did it with force. I hold my hand on my face in silence just thinking damn...two slaps in the space of an hour. "Ok, i'll give you your space" i say nodding my head softly before leaving the porch.
My plan was to stay at D's if he accepted my apology but i guess not. I leave a voice mail with Dd practically begging to stay at his house, now i know im acting like a street beggar trying to find somewhere to stay but im desperate and can only hope that Dd says yes because its not like i have any another options.
I stand on Dd's door step still and cold. He answers before grabbing both my hands with a concerned look. "Are you ight?" he said. That was it, the moment i felt it all come up. A flood of tears which had been held in. I throw my face in my hands as i cry, Dd swaddles me in his arms before leading me inside. "Sit down my moms not home" he says leading me to the couch. I sit down and he kneels on the floor to my level facing me. I take my hands away from my face " i went to apologise to D and it didn't work..." i say as more tears flood my eyes. "Watchu' mean 'it didn't work?" he says comforting me. I sigh, "he hit me" Dd's eyes scrunch in disbelief "he what?"
"But dont" i try to finish my sentence but Dd jumps up heading straight for the front door. I rush out of my seat "no stop!" i shout. I block the front door and grab hold of Dd's hands "look at me" i say to take his attention away from the door. I grab his face and turn it to mine "promise me that you won't do nun'"...i say softly. "But Kie-" "No i said promise me" i interrupt staring into his eyes. He puts his hands on my cheeks "I promise" he says before leaning in for a kiss. "You can stay over cmon" he guides me upstairs to his room and helps me into bed as i'm still shaken by tonight. He lays next me and gently puts arm around my waist before kissing my neck softly. I scrunch my neck to make him stop and turn to him "im not really in the mood...sorry" i say looking at him. I throw my leg over his and he hugs me pulling me in closer, i hug him back tightly for comfort and warmth and fall asleep peacefully on his chest.

It's the next morning, the sunlight is blaring in my face causing me to wake up. I scrunch my eyes looking around the room, Dd isn't here. I assume he's downstairs and grab my phone to find 10 missed calls...from Ddots mom. I quickly sit up right to call her back curious to what she wanted. -Answer- "Hello?...Mrs Jackson?" i say. I can only hear sobbing from the other side of the phone. "Mrs Jackson?" "Baby- D is in hospital" she cries. "I'm- im on my way" i say before ending the phone, i don't bother to ask questions i just want to get there as soon as possible besides, i bet you i already know why he's in hospital.