Back Story

It's the morning after the party and i'm still in my party clothes. Mascara is covered over my pillow and my face and i look rough as hell and i feel sick, sick with guilt. And sleeping with Dd was not a good thing to do the day before his brothers anniversary especially now that Ddots found out.
Me Ddot and Ddosamas brother (Ethan) were all best friends and i mean best friends until he died seven years ago. Ddosama had his own little group of friends then. We all thought it was us 3 vs the world. We also loved Harry Potter, I was always Hermione, Ddot was Ron and Ethan was Harry Potter. We grew up together, we saw everything together...we even saw the death of Ethan and it was traumatising and sickening, my bestfriend, killed infront of my face at 8 years old, Ddot was 7 when it happened...so was Ethan.

So Ddots mom would visit Ethan's mom a lot to help with the death of her son and since Ethan wasn't there to play with Ddot when he visited he would hang around with Dd instead and that's how they grew close, really close

So Ddots mom would visit Ethan's mom a lot to help with the death of her son and since Ethan wasn't there to play with Ddot when he visited he would hang around with Dd instead and that's how they grew close, really close. I would refuse to visit when my mom would go to Ethan's house, it was really depressing there and not to mention the fact Dd is a spitting image of Ethan, it made me sad to look at him. Going to Dd's house the other day was the first time i actually went in for 7 years.
"Kie...Kiara?" my mom says softly from outside my door. "You have to get up baby, you know what day it is"
I was dreading going but i've known that i'm not gonna not go just because of what happened, Ethan was our world. I'm in the car now and it's silent, so silent. I feel like i'm going to burst out in tears.
"I know it's hard baby but we all agreed that we would come together every year so that Ethan wouldn't be forgotten" my mom says with her eyes on the road. "I know, but we have been doing this for seven years, you know each year it's just getting harder...i miss him and i feel like i need him to be here, me him and ddot just as always, but he's not here. And i know this is going to bad momma but i feel like i need to forget about him or else i can't move on with my life, i forget and then every year we have the anniversary and the awful memory of him being killed in front of my face comes back, i start to remember memories of the three of us and it makes me feel like i wanna die just to meet him..".
My mom looks at me like she wants to cry she stays silent and just rubs my thigh as we pull up the grave yard. I see everyone gathered around his grave Ddot and Ddosama specifically catch my eye, i feel stressed but today isn't about any of them, it's about Ethan.