Goodnight

I shiver since i left my coat back at the restaurant as a train goes so fast past us that the wind blows hair in my face.
I see Dd looking at me in the corner of my eye, "Not to be cringe or some shit but you can wear my hoodie if you want?" he says taking it off to give to me. I smile taking it from him and throwing it over my shoulders. I gently rest my head on his shoulder as he pulls me closer to him with his hand around my waist. "So...aren't you meant to be on set with Ddot tomorrow, to shoot the last clip of the music vid?" i say softly. Dd let's out a huff, "Ion' know man, i mean we're supposed to but obviously it's not gon' happen" "I know he mad or whateva' but he really just gon snitch like dat'?" he says frustratingly. "We can't blame him, and i don't know what to do in this situation...don't get me wrong i won't stop liking you because of him but he's my best friend" i say with my hand rested on my cheek. Dd doesn't respond, he just rubs my back comforting me. "You know i wasn't lying when i said you looked fine tonight?" he says letting out a slight giggle. I smile and turn to look at him putting my hand on his cheek using my thumb to lightly stroke below his brow. I stare into his eyes and he stares into mine, i can't stop focusing on how beautiful he is, my train approaches as we kiss, i have goosebumps all over my body and i just try to enjoy the moment before leaving him. He stands up off of the floor before reaching out his hand to help me up, "night Kiara" he says with a slight smile holding my hands. "Night David" i say walking towards my train, "oh so you calling me by my real name now?" he says laughing as i step onto the train laughing too. I wave through the window as the train goes off.
Not the spoil the moment but damn that might've been a real goodnight with the way my mommas gon' beat the shit outta me when i get home.