What Have I Done

Ddot walks in the house and i just stay quiet whilst feeling terribly guilty. I repetitively hit my head because of how stupid i was to sleep with my bestfriends friend. I get changed so that i can leave as soon as Ddot does...
When i hear the door slam shut downstairs i dash for the stairs, i just want to get out.
"I'm sorry i didn't know he was coming i swear" Dd says with his hand on his head.
"Nah i believe you i just think it would be best if i leave..."
Dd sighs "well there's a party happenin' tonight at Jay's...you should come"
"I'll think about it" i say before shutting the front door. Whilst walking home all i can do is deep what i just did, I don't like him just for the sex of course but i think i could really grow to like him more than i already do...but can i do that to D? My bestfriend...
I get home, " did u make my money back?" my momma says with her arms folded.
"Nah i got to the house and the boys brother wasn't even there. It was a set up he just wanted to get me into bed" i say whilst getting a drink out the fridge.
"And did you" she asks.
"Did i what? Fuck him?"
"Watch your language round' me lil' girl"
"Damn sorry...and no i didn't get in bed with him" i say walking off to my room.
Yeah that was a lie...but technically i did only get on the couch with him not his bed.