Last Man Standing

I rush down stairs while tying my hair up in a bun. Im flooding with different emotions, anger, frustration and betrayal, but most of all i'm worried. I speed walk to the front door, i see Dd in the corner of my eyes but i ignore him. "Woah where u goin?" he says. I stop at the door and spin around to face Dd. "You fucking liar!" i mutter. "What" Dd says walking up to me. I quickly throw my hands up to him to show i don't want him to come any closer. "No don't come near me!" i say. "You know D is in fucking hospital?" i let out. "Kie" he says before reaching his hand out to me. "No I SAID DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" i shout backing into a corner. I storm out the house and start doing a light jog to the subway. I get on the train as the feeling of stress rushes through my body, Dd got D jumped. And i'll never forgive him for that. I spam D's phone, i want to hear from him if he's okay, obviously he isn't okay, he's in hospital but what else can i say.
I arrive at the hospital and do another slow jog to the front desk. "Um i'm here to see Ddot!" i say. The receptionist stares at me "Your gonna have to be more specific honey" "oh sorry, Darrian! Darrian Jackson, can you tell me what room he is in!?" i say with my hands on the counter. "Da-rr-i-an.....Ja-ck-son" she says out loud whilst typing it into the computer. I stare at her intensely. "Here we go Darrian Jackson is room 36 floor 2 sweeti-" "Thank you!" i interrupt before making my way to D's room.
His mom and dad are stood outside the room and i slowly approach them. "Mrs Jackson" i say softly.
She quickly turns around to me "Ohhh Kie! My baby" she says walking up to me before hugging me tightly. Damn i thought she would be pissed with me for what happened. "Why are you crying is he okay?" she slowly let's go of me and stands beside Mr Jackson "Go on in baby" she says ignoring my question. I walk in slowly shutting the door behind me. I gasp before throwing my hand over my mouth in shock, his face and some of his body is covered in dried blood scabs. I run up to his bed "D?" i say as a tear runs down my face "Kie..." he says slowly. "I'm here" i say resting my hands on his. "And i'm so so sorr-" "stop" he says "I know your sorry i was just too mad to accept it but it's ight', i don't really wanna talk about that shit right now" he says. "Soo...you forgive me?" i say with a smile. He rolls his eyes "Yes i forgive you" he says with a laugh. We both laugh as a rest my head on his stomach, i close my eyes and for a minute it's silent and peaceful. "Kie" he says "mhm?"
"I feel like imma die " he says quietly. I lift my head from his stomach. "Your not gonna die" i say with a slight laugh, "your okay" i say smiling at him. "I'm sorry a slapped you, i love you Kie" "Boy i know you love me" i say laughing. I rest my head back on his stomach holding his hand, "I love you more" i say before closing my eyes.

10:05am-30 minutes later.
I'm woken up by a beeping sound. "D?" i ask, i shake his hand lightly. "D?" i say picking up my head. I put my ear close to his mouth to check his breathing...but he isn't. "D!" i say shaking his body. The beeping noise continues "D your okay wake up!" i shout at him.
5 doctors burst into the room and one starts to perform CPR on D. "NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR HURTING HIM" i shout. A nurse grabs me in attempt to take me out of the room, "Get your fucking hands off me!" i scream. "D your going to be okay!" i say crying before being dragged out.
"Kiara what's going on with my baby!?" Mrs Jackson says with her hands over her mouth and a concerned look. "Nothing he's fine he's just sleeping!" "He's just sleeping he's just sleeping" i say under my breath trying to reassure myself.
A doctor comes out of the room around 5 minutes later, "Mrs & Mr Jackson?" the doctor says. "Doctor?" Mrs Jackson says eagerly. "I'm really sorry to inform you-" the doctor starts "No no!" Mrs Jackson says before dropping to her knees. "but your son has passed away" the doctor lets out. My heart drops as Mrs Jackson let's out an ear piercing scream of sadness and pain, Mr Jackson joins her on the floor comforting her. "Get out my way he's fine!" i say storming into the room as the other doctors leave the room. I rush to sit beside him and grab his hand, "D please answer me" i say crying "i need you" i let out. I lay my head on his chest and sit my arms on top of him "don't leave me" i cry.
3 hours later were all sat, D's mom is in tears. The Doctor is speaking but it's all going through one ear out the other really...something about bleeding on the brain or something, i don't know.
"Kiara!" i hear someone shout from down the hall, it's my mom. I run up to her not even thinking about what she did yesterday. She squeezes me tightly then all the tears come out, "let it out baby" she says patting my back. "Momma i- n- need- t- to" i say stuttering and crying "Calm down baby" she says holding my hand. I take a deep breath and wipe my tears "I don't wanna be here i need to leave please!" i cry. "Okay okay" she says with one hand behind my back guiding me to the hospital exit. Im crying hysterically, I feel weak, tired and i feel like i'm going to collapse but my mom supports me all the way to the car.

"Pull over!" i shout before quickly opening the car door to throw up. My mom rubs my back before handing me a bottle of water. The car ride is silent before my mom breaks it, "It's going to be hard but you'll get past this i promise" my mom says. "I've been through it already momma...and i know i will never get past it" i say before resting my head on the window.
We pull up and my mom helps me out the car.
I get inside and go straight to my room before my mom can give me a whole lecture about how everything was gonna be okay, because i know it will not be okay.

The times now 22:46 and i've been locked in my room since i got home, crying. My eyes are sore and puffy and i have a migraine from how much i've been crying. I hear talking and crying from downstairs, i look out the window and Dd's moms car is on the drive. "You've gotta be shitting me" i say to myself before jumping out of bed to head downstairs. I storm in to kitchen to find Dd's mom and my mom sat around the counter, his moms crying and so is my mom. I roll my eyes "i don't know why your crying when ur son is the reason he fucking died! And i don't know where he is but i want him ou-" "Kie STOP!" my mom insists walking up to me before taking me to another room. "What?" i say with my arms folded. "Dd isn't here, he was jumped and his mom is crying because he also died today as Ddots friends stabbed him repeatedly..." my mom says holiday my hands. I throw her hands off me and storm to the living room. My mom follows me in "Kie calm down and listen to me" "DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN" i shout before flipping the coffee table in anger and disbelief. I drop to my knees as my mom slowly approaches me, "Do not...touch me" i say as she backs away. I find the strength to stand up and walk towards my room sobbing.