The Party

It's 8:30 and i'm lay in bed feeling guilty but at the same time, i can't help who i like.
I'm gonna go to the party...i feel bad after just leaving Ddosmas house the way i did. And i'd like to
talk about what we're gonna do in person instead of over the phone. Now that i think about it i only have his insta not even a phone number...did i really just sleep with someone when i didn't atleast have their number, damn that's a real hoe move.
Its now 9:59 and i'm at Jays for the party. I walk towards the door feeling stupid that i'm actually excited to see Dd but i can't help it. I get stopped at the door.
"One dollar entry fee" a boy says.
I cut my eye in disbelief that people actually be throwing party's for money and quickly rummage through my bag for a dollar.
"Here i say" slamming the dollar into his palm.
I walk off rolling my eyes then i see Ddosama in the corner of the room surrounded by girls but he didn't seem interested in them, he's looking so fine over there i can't take my eyes of him. Then our eyes met for about 10 seconds. He's smilling at me and staring deep into my eyes but i try to play it cool by going into another corner and calling him over.
He walks over practically slipping out of all the girls hands, they're touching him as if he was a celebrity...he kinda is.
"Yo" he says looking me up down.
"...you like what u see?" i say with a slight giggle. He rubs his hands on my thighs, "hell yeah".
I throw his hands off me, "damn you tryna' get our asses snitched on? Look how many of Ddots friends are here"
"Let's take it upstairs then" he says staring right into my eyes.
I came to discuss what happened earlier not have a repeat of earlier but i can't help it. "I'll go up stairs, come up a few minutes after me" i say before wondering off upstairs. I'm mad with myself that i'm excited but as i keep saying...i can't help it. I sit in a room with no windows, i'm not tryna' get caught.
Dd bursts through and starts taking off his shirt, i smirk and start taking off my clothes.
He throws me up around his waist and pushes my back into a door kissing my neck. He carries me across the room and i get down and throw myself on the bed.
He puts it in and i'm kind of disappointed with my self, i'm going at it again with someone i barely talk to? damn hoe move added to the list. "Ahh- omg" i say breathing heavily squeezing the blanket tightly. "Can you take it?" "ahh- yeah" i say letting out a deep breath. He starts going faster and faster and it feels so good but i just try keep as quiet as possible although he's grunting so loud. Now he's going even faster and i'm rocking back and forth with the bed. I can feel it coming. He's gripping tightly onto my waist but it feels so gentle and his hands are so soft. Then he lets out the biggest moan before pulling it out...he had came everywhere and i ain't got abortion money, all jokes aside. He slowly flips me over onto my back kissing me on my thighs working his way up to my stomach, neck and lips. I threw my arms up around his neck as he pulls himself closer to the side of my face, "I'm controlling you all the way" he whispers into my ear before throwing the blanket over his head to eat me out, it was amazing. I let out a moan even louder than his but he keeps going. I'm gripping the blankets so bad i feel like i'm gonna put holes in it.
He comes up from out of the blanket licking his lips and biting his tongue "Your so sexy" he says. I smirk not saying anything to entertain it and throw him his clothes. We both change and go to the door to leave together. I open the door and- "What the fuck" Ddot says.