1 | The Pack Oracle Sees Flowers Falling

HUSH

Sherrie's POV

My shoes rustled against the grass while I silently walked near the pack house. Walking around at night with the wind blowing against my body, the cold pinching my skin and people's voices filling the air made the night perfect. The full moon was up high lighting the pack grounds with its glow. Kids ran around playing tag while teenagers and some of the adults sat near the bonfire singing a melodic song. I could see someone playing the guitar and the sweet tunes the guitar produces blends with the relaxing mood of the pack. As I continued to walk past the pack, people waved at me in respect of my position as their Pack Oracle and I waved back sending them a smile. Near the pack house, I saw the Alpha and the Luna mingling with their pack members, alcoholic drinks in hand while laughing at the Beta's joke. They spotted me and quickly invited me to come over there.

"Sherrie! Come have a drink with us! You're not going to work right now, are you?" Luna Ela's sweet voice made me stop walking.

"Hello Luna Ela. I'm not going to work. I want to visit my friend. Thanks for inviting me but I gotta keep going." I replied before bowing at them in respect. They all sent me their smiles telling me they understood and I continued to walk towards my friend's home. The door was open when I arrived and I could hear the couple talking about their future with their future child.

"Good evening, Lilja. Björn." I greeted them as I entered their home. Lilja is a woman you can describe as cute the moment you see her due to the fact that she's just four feet and eleven inches tall. She has a baby face that you could have mistaken as a teenager; small nose, bow lips, dark gray eyes, shoulder- length brown hair and has olive skin. Her husband, on the other hand, was a big man with his towering height of six feet. He has fair skin, short light blond hair, big lips, a crooked nose due to his combat experiences and he has beautiful light blue eyes. Lilja was sitting on a yellow wing chair while her husband was sitting on another winged chair but in the color brown situated beside her. His hand was on her big swollen belly and they couldn't hide their excitement and happiness with the way their faces glowed and their eyes twinkled. Björn stood up from his seat and offered it to me.

"Thank you." I said before sitting down.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked. The couple lived simply in this pack and they followed orders with respect. They have no bad records whatsoever in the pack for they treated everyone kindly with no ill- will. To be honest, they can have a higher position within the pack considering the character of respect, honor, dignity, trust, loyalty and great support they have given for the pack. If only there's an empty position to be filled in...

"Water will be good, Björn. Thank you." He nodded before going to the kitchen. Although he is silent sometimes, when he talks, his words are not rubbish.