I- Work♡

"I don't like seeing your face so early in the morning , EVERY FUCKING DAY" Jimin sat across me , arms crossed with a not-so-happy look .

"As if I care . I am just here to meet y/n , and if you don't want to see me , why don't YOU drop her to work , instead of me?" I asked leaning to the front , glaring at him .

"Goshh stop both of you"

I turned around to see y/n walk out in a satin baby pink shirt , with her sleeves folded and cream color high waisted pants . She had her hair tied up in a low bun .

She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back , I got up making my way towards her .

She instantly hugged me and I hugged her back . After a few seconds she pulled back and then looked at jimin .

"Good morning jiminiee~" She said as she smiled widely , and then ran towards him as he hugged her and placed a small kiss on her forehead .

"Ready to go ?" I asked as she pulled back from their hug and nodded .

"Bye Jiminie . See you in evening" She said and started to leave until he called her and told her to take our breakfast.

'Oh wow he made me breakfast too'

'Never knew Park Jimin could be this kind'

She got in the car and sat on the passenger's seat and buckled up .

"You know I can't come here every day 8 in the morning to pick you up and drop you to work , right ?" I buckled up and started driving out of their parking lot .

"Well you have been coming for the past 5 years . So I am pretty sure you can continue to come" I turned to look at her and then shook my head in disbelief.

"But in case someday I do not come , what will you do ?"

"I'll beat you up"

I again turned to look at her she didn't care to look , she just looked in front keeping an eye on the road .

"I mean how will you go to work if I didnt come to pick you up"

"I'll probably get a Uber or something" I saw her look at me and I turned towards her too "What's with the sudden questions Jeon Jungkook? You arent leaving are you ?" .

"No Y/N I am not leaving , i was just a little curious so asked" I answered making her lips shape in a 'o' .

...

In a few minutes we reached her company .

She kissed my cheek and got out , I rolled down the window as she leaned on it .

"Tomorrow's an off . Wanna hang out ?" I took my phone out and checked my schedule . Luckily i didn't have any meetings . I was free tomorrow .

"Yeah sure . Schedule is clear" I kept my phone back in my pocket . She was staring at me , I raised my eyes as a 'What ?'

"You have a clear schedule after a long time . I feel like you should rest , we'll hang out some other day"

"Y/N...I feel at peace with you , if I am hanging out with you it is basically resting for me" I said and she stared at me for 5 seconds then smirks .

"GOSH you're getting better at flirting . Flirt like that with others and you'll have a girlfriend in no time" She scoffs .

"I already have a thousands of girls after me . Advantages of being a famous model" She chuckled and then smiled.

"I'll go" she said and smiled as she waved me bye and left .

...

Y/N's Pov