VII - The kiss

Question from the last chapter

AU : Did you notice the change between y/n and jungkook?

Hint: It's the way they talk about each other .

Ans: first of all , that was the biggest hint , second the answer is , it's the way they talk about each other , if they were each other's significant other (if they were couples in simple words) , y/n said when she thinks about what it would be like if he was her boyfriend , she pushes the thought back immediately because she always loved him like a bestfriend. But when jungkook talked about it , he said he pushes the though back immediately because y/n never liked the idea of them dating . So jungkook isn't building feelings just because y/n doesn't like the idea of them being more than bestfriends.

...

It had been 45 minutes since jungkook went to get changed for yoongi's birthday party "Are you ready? How long will you take?" I ask as I walk in Jungkook's room .

To see him sitting on his bed while 6 pairs of shoes , were lined up in front of him .

"Yah we are going to a birthday party not Seoul Fashion Week" I said and jungkook looked at me "Its easier for you to say , I am a model I need to maintain what I wear and make sure it matches" he said as he went and picked up a white converse shoes .

Looking at his outfit I was reminded , RIGHT HE IS A MODEL .

"Damn you look hot" he said and I looked down at my outfit. 

"Its just a dress"

"Yeah a satin body hugging dress" he reminded me and I sigh .

"Should I change? Does it look too revealing?" I ask but instead of answering he just walked forward and pulled me closer to him . His hand was rested on my waist .

His fingers grazed my face "Sweetheart you should wear what you like , I know how to fight" he said and I smirked and rested my hand on his torso .

"Oh I am sure you do"

"Can you guys stop flirting , I will puke"

I turned around to find hobi leaning on the door "I was practicing for the party , maybe I'll find a girl , nice enough" he said .

"Me too , maybe I'll get a boy nice enough"

We both gave each other a high-five while hobi rolled his eyes and walked away .

...

As soon as we entered , the song blasting on the speaker blowed my ears away .

"I can't feel my ears" I said

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU" jungkook yelled and I went closer to his ears "I CANNOT FEEL MY EARS ANYMORE" I said and he smiled and said something .

"WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU" I yelled and he sighed and took out his phone .

In a minute I received a notification , it was from him .

Jungkook: I said same
Jungkook: Let's talk on chat if we have too . It's too noisy .

"HEY"

I turned to the voice to see yoongi with a cheeky smile .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I said handing him his gift and a flower bouquet made of paper .

"YOU MADE THIS ?" He asked astonished and I simply nodded .

"THANKYOU" He yelled back and the others proceeded to greet him and give him gifts

...

 We had sat down at a relatable much quieter place. Jungkook was sitting right next to me so i was able to hear him talk and he was able to hear me talk too .

"Shall i get drinks?" He asked me

"No it's alright , I'll get them , sit here with them" I said and he nodded as I got up and walked away to the bar .

"Hi can I get 4 bottles of beer ?" I asked the bartender and he nodded as he went to stock .

"Hi sexy"

I turned to my side to see a well drunk guy smiling at me.

'Ah shit here we go again'

"I have a boyfriend"

I avoided him to my best until he held my hand and pulled me closer to him .

Now I can either kick him in the balls , or slap hi—

He was pulled back and then he fell to the ground and Jungkook was standing right next to him .

"Touch her again and I'll make sure to cut your fingers and feed them to my dog" he said as he came and stood in front of me.

The guy got up and came forward to punch jungkook but jungkook held my hand and turned to the side so the guy went falling down.

1sec
2sec
3sec

"Damn he is passed out" i said but he just shrugged his shoulder "Serves him right"

"Here miss , your beer" the bartender said as I turned to him and grabbed two bottles as he grabbed the other two bottles .

...

Jungkook's Pov

"She's drunk" hobi said as we looked at y/n who was counting the small dots on the carpet .

She suddenly looked up "That's my favorite song , let's go dance" She said as she dragged me to the dance floor .

Her hands locked behind my neck while my hands circled around her waist .

The glitter blush she uses, makes her flawless skin shine under light , making her the most pleasing view to watch .

"Do I look pretty? Why are you staring at me?"

"You always look pretty , there is no doubt"

She smiled making her eyes dissappear. 

Sometimes dancing like this makes me want to make her mine , but I know our boundaries , I have never had a crush on her and I am very much proud of that. 

As a slow song starts playing , she rest her head on my chest .

"I think I drank too much" She mumbled but she was audible , between the loud music playing , her voice was audible even though she spoke so softly .

"Thank God you realized" I said and she chuckled.

"I really love you" She said and I chuckled "I love you too sweetheart" I said but she didn't reply .

"Do you wanna go sleep? Should I take you to the guest room?" I ask and she nods .

I inform yoongi hyung that I'll be using his guest room as we walked away .

...

I tuck her in bed as she turns to my side , "Stay by my side" she says as she takes my hand and tucks it under her head .

She just stared at me for a minute straight "I am high on life" She said and I laughed , until she just pulled me towards her and...our lips touched.

She was kissing me .

She took my lips between hers , I gave in and kissed her back . Few minutes later when I was out of fucking breath she pulled back , as she fell back down with her eyes closed .

She just kissed me...AND SHE'S SLEEPING?

'THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS'

'AND WHY THE FUCK DID I KISS HER BACK'