XXII- "...Erase it from your memory..."

Recap: Y/N was ignoring jungkook , making him drive to her house . He got all emotional and started crying thinking y/n was ignoring jungkook because of taehyung . y/n told him she was ignoring him because of what remarks jungkook made on the double date . Now they both are in y/n's room , eating pasta and chocolate truffles . 

Jungkook's Pov

i sat next to y/n on her bed , we both ate the white sauce pasta which was phenomenol while catching up on our lives . 

"So the busan shoot was scheduled for 12th?" i ask and she nods , with her mouth full with pasta. i grab tissue from the bedside stand , and wipe her mouth , and throw it in the dustbin.

"How long will you stay ?" i ask and turned to look at her to find her staring at me .

"Y/n?" i call out and she flinches and brings her attention to me . 

"How long will i stay? uhm around 4 days 3 night" she said and went back to eating . I took one of the truffles and ate it in one go . 

"Can you stay over ?" She asks making me stop chewing and look at her , she was looking at me with a look , i have never seen in her eyes?

"Yeah , yeah sure ." i said making her instantly break into a smile . 

"Jungkook?" she called out and i hummed in response , while removing the mushrooms from my pasta , but the next thing i felt was her palm on my cheek , making my head turn to her face . 

"I dont like Taehyung , i really dont see myself with him . If you dont mind can i stop trying with him ?" she said and believe me when i say that this was the most magnificent thing i have ever heard in my entire life . 

"Yeah yeah for sure you can" i said hiding my happiness . 

"What about Nayeon? do you like her?" she asks and at this point we both had definetly lost interest in eating . 

"Uhm the thing is , uhm nayeon and i never liked each other" i said making her eyes squint in confusion , "What do you mean ?" she asks and i keep my bowl down , and nervously chuckle . 

"She likes her bestfriend , the guy that walked in that day on our double date . yeah him . And i didnt like her , of course because she didnt show any feelings or whatsoever so i never built those romantic feeling . So we were just hanging out because A) to make her bestfriend jealous which he was , and B) for the sake of you" i said and she looked me with her eyes squinted and her mouth apart . 

"So you never liked her ?" she asked and i nodded . I expected her to shout at me or something but she just nodded and went back to eating . 

"How is modelling going now that you joined our company ?" she asks and i smiled "Its going greatt! Hyung doesnt accept even one proposal where he thinks they'll disrespect me . I love it so much" i said to see her smiling , i loved the look on her face and how her gaze held me in that soft look when i was happy . I loved how happy she looked when i was happy , and these are the moments that make me wonder if i'll ever find someone who loves me as much as she does , because i have never seen someone look at me with so much love , and happiness as if they thank the god everyday to have me in their life , as if they pray to god to never snatch me away from them . That's how she looked at me . 

"You look so beautiful when you smile." she said as her hand moved to my face , her palm rested on my cheek and i leaned in her palm . "I am so sorry to make you cry like that , i am so sorry to snatch this smile from you , even if it was for a few moments." she said as a tear slipped down her cheek . 

"No no its alright , i dont mind crying for you ." i said but she shook her head "You should" she said and passed me a small smile

She looked at me for long , longer than she usually did , she opened her mouth to say something but it closed right away ,"What are you thinking about? speak your thoughts" i said and she hesitated at first but then she said "Jungkook i was thinking , what if instead of give other people chances , we give-"