XXI- 'I dont stand a chance infront of him'

It has been some days , since the double date . I have been kind of IGNORING JUNGKOOK. May I emphasize on KIND OF because what jungkook said kept repeating in my brain .

"I wish it was you , both on a date with me and holding my hand"

LIKE THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? WERE YOU JOKING OR WERE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? I MEAN I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT BUT SIR WERE YOU JOKING OR WERE YOU SERIOUS?

Deep in rage thoughts , I was broken out of my trance by the notifications piling on my phone .

Kook: ARE

             YOU

             IGNORING

             ME??????????

             ANSWER RIGHT NOW

             OR ELSE 

              I AM DRIVING TO YOUR HOUSE 

             R I G H T 

              N  O  W

In panic i quickly pick my phone up , and text him back .

                                          You: NO NO i am not ignoring you , uhm im just busy with the shoot and all ,                                                we had to move the shoot back in busan from 22nd July to 12 July which is the upcoming week so i have been busy .

Kook: Who are you kidding? You have been straight up declining my calls.

                                 You:  Hahahahah thats not true at all , it just i have been working late on set , and we are having frequent meeting about the busan shooting

Kook: Y/N

              STOP 

              LYING 

              I came to visit you last night on your set , they said you left early 

I cursed at myself , somehow i am always caught lying , like how the fuck do i get caught everytime . the three dots were dancing , and then they suddenly disappeared  , my eyes squint in confusion , but they relaxed when the dancing dots (indicating the person is typing) appeared again in a few seconds . 

Kook: Have you been...

             Hanging out with taehyung?

FUCK! WHAT DO I SAY NOW? SHOULD I SAY YES? OR SHOULD I BE HONEST AND SAY NO? IF I SAY NO he'll know i am ignoring him , but if i say YES he'll be pissed because this is taehyung we are talking about . Jungkook's nemesis . Should i just leave him on read? NO he'll drive here if i do that . FUCK I AM TRAPPED . 

You: Uhm yeah kind of . He took me on a date tomorrow . 

I quickly exit jungkook's chat and messaged Taehyung . 

You: IF JUNGKOOK ASKS WHERE I WAS LAST NIGHT I WAS WITH YOU ON A DATE.

I quickly went back to jungkook's chat . he hadn't replied even though he did see the message 

"UHm is he mad? WHAT IF HE DRIVES HERE JUST BECAUSE HE IS MAD?"  In between my regretting-what-i-just-did session , the door bell rang and i sprinted to the door , because its about time my white cream pasta and chocolate truffles were here .