Prologue

17 years ago

"You ready to go Jungkook ?" My dad asked as he came in my room

"Yes dad" I said as I turned around . I was wearing a blue sweatshirt which said 'home' and blue jeans .

We were visiting an orphanage my dad constructed . He told me I could visit the place when I was 12 and since today is my birthday I am visiting .

Always wanted to visit this orphanage since it was the first building my dad constructed .

I met him at the entrance . Our driver was driving while both me and dad were in the back seat .

I was born a silver spoon . My dad had a real estate business . He both , bought buildings and made plots into building . Orphanage was his first project . Thats where he got the recognition from .

My family adores kids . My dad specially that's why he had decided to make a orphanage first . He always goes to orphanage on my birthday bearing gifts . And today finally I was going with him .

The car stopped infront of this cream color building . It had creepers growing on some parts of it . It looked extremely  aesthetic .

I and dad got out of the car . There were two big metal black door . They opened and we entered . We walked on a pebble stone path . I saw two double wooden door . On top of the door was a big board which said 'Jeon Orphanage'

I liked this . The feeling .

The double wooden door suddenly opened and children came rushing outside .

I gasped seeing so many kids , my dad pulled me behind him .

In a minute we were surrounded by kids . Like bunch of em .

"Its nice to see you again Mr.Jeon" An old lady stepped out of the door .

"Its nice to see you too Ms.Lee" my dad replied then looked back at me . He pulled me to the front "This is my son" he said .

I bowed 90 degree , "Hello Ms.Lee , I am Jeon Jungkook" I said and she smiled , her dimples visible .

"Such a sweet boy" She said then ran her eyes around the kids .

"Come on Children . Back inside . Let your Santa breathe" She said and I chuckled the way she addressed my dad .

...

We had moved inside . To a lot more space . The room which we were in had lot of beds . There were 2 two rooms like this but the kids from the other room had also gathered here .

'The bedroom I guess ?'

Dad was handing out gifts so was I . He had one for everyone . Every gift had a name to it . I was handing him the gift and it was like he knew every kid in the orphanage . He would look at the name slip then smile and walk to the kid and hand him the gift .

The precious smile on the children's face was so bright . As soon as dad gave them gifts they would break in a smile and start to thank him numerous times .

There were only 2 gifts left in the cart .

He picked up both himself "Y/N and Jimin" he said then looked at Ms.Lee .

"Where are the two siblings ?" He asked smiling. 

"Jimin just went to the washroom , when you were distributing the gifts to other kids . He told me that he will bac—"

"I am back Ms.Lee" I looked behind her shoulder to see a boy coming out while wiping his hand on his grey sweatpants .

He looked up from his sweats . His eyes travelled to me , then ms.lee , then my dad , as soon as he saw my dad , a small smile painted his face .