XVII- "She doesn't like secrets"

"ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU TO TAKE MY BEST SECRETARY" Jin said as he made his way to my cabinet, and takes out the contract .

"Are you pissed I am letting her live her dream again ?" Namjoon asks and jin halts .

"Hey that's blackmailing , or manipulating . I don't know" he said as he writes my name on the contract and gives it for me to sign .

"Read it thoroughly and sign it" he said smiling .

I went through all the pages and when I thought it was safe signing this , I signed it . I was now signed under The Style which is also a production company. 

I didn't get chosen in the film but there was another drama which his friend was directing and he needed a female lead . So here I was signing the company contract to be in the drama .

"Your manager will be Huening Kai from The Managing Team" namjoon said as a guy with blonde hair walks in with a huge smile .

He bowed 90 degrees "Hello I'm Huening Kai , I'll be your manager" he said as he smiled at me and I smiled back .

"Hi Kai, I'm Park Y/N" I said .

"Miss.Park now that the cast is complete , You need to be there for the script reading , and after few days from the script reading , you will begin with the shoot" huening Kai explains as we walk out .

"Yeah when is this script reading ?" I asked .

"Its 2 days from now . I'll send you your schedule for the next 4 months . It's gonna take some time to shoot the drama" he said and I smile and nodded .

...

"You didn't get chosen as his female lead ?" Jungkook said from the other end on the call .

"Yeah , but he thought I would suit his friend's drama , so I gave my auditions there and I got chosen . So yeah I'll be appearing on the drama 'One chance'"

"Who's the male lead ?" He asks as I took a huge bite of my food .

"Park Taemin . I have worked with him before , in the movie 2015 . He's a nice guy"

"Don't let him fall for you"

"Not everyone fall in love with me you idiot . That's you not me" I said and he starts laughing .

...

"NO I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU TO DINNER" oppa yelled as he pulled me from the bed while I held on to the my headboard .

"Noo let's order at home"

"NO THE WEATHER IS WONDERFUL WE'RE GOING OUT FOR DINNER" He said with a extra powerful pull making me fall of the bed , I was going to hold onto the covers but he pulled me farther back from the bed before carrying me bridal style . He puts me down in my closet and closed it , correction locked it .

"Change and come out" he said from the other side .

I sighed picking up a simple white tank top and shorts . When I was ready I knocked on the door and he opened it .

"Good , grab your things we're leaving" he said and I nodded .

...

I stood in front of a streetside Korean homemade food van .

I looked at Oppa who was already looking at me "I thought you'd wanna visit" he said and I smiled nodding .

We took a seat one of the stools . The owner instantly recognized us .

"Aigoo if it isn't the park siblings in a soft breezy night . You chose the right time , you'll have the usual ?"

"Aunty do you remember our usual? We haven't visited in around 4 years" I ask chuckling .