XII - Night Stay (part 2)

(THE TATTOO REFERENCE 👆 . Click to view it whole)

Jungkook closed his camera and set up his phone for a live .

I suggested that he should do a live rather than making a video , because i wanted him to post something else for his youtube videos . Vlogs are way too often .

"Heyy yall" he says and I peek in front of the camera .

He pulls me by the hand in front of the camera . "Y/N's over for a nightstay so I thought we should do a live" he says and i chuckled.

"We are making dinner" I say as I handed jungkook the chopped veggies. 

"Heat the oil" I told him and he nods getting the frying pan .

"Reply to the comments" he says in my ear and I hummed .

I lean in front of the phone to read the comments .

Lis5fuck: You guys look cute in your pjs
"Thanks Lis5 dash"

Yolo32: do you guys have nightstays often?
"Uhh Yolo32 no we don't have nightstays often , we both are quite busy so it's hard to have nightstays"

Jungkookismyhubby: Jungkook is my husband but you guys look cute .
"Jungkookismyhubby please dm me I am finding a girl for him and you can keep him" I say and felt a soft hit on my head, I look back and saw jungkook with his hands on the waist and glaring at me .

"What are you initiating ?"
"A girlfriend for you"
"Don't I don't need one"
"As you say" I say taking the sauces from him.

I move to the pan while he answered the questions. 

"Ilovey/n says you're hers . Sorry bro she's mine . She can never be yours HAHAHAHAHAH"

'What's wrong with this kid ?'

"Tiara3 you guys look cute . Oh I know we do . Tell her that"

I turn around , he does too "Don't do it" I say and he steps forward "Don't do what ?" He asks keeping his hands on the other sides of my waist. 

"Bitch back off you're live" I whisper to him .

"They demanded it" he says and I look at him confusingly .

"They wanted me to flirt with you . Everyone likes us together , if you dont get a boyfriend by 30 you're marrying me just so you know" he whispers and goes back in front of the phone .

"Gojosenpai I did your dare" he says and I roll my eyes .

"Turn on some music , use my phone" I say and he quickly goes to get it .

I fry the veggies and add the rice in it .

The msuic starts playing , I know it too well .

"All too well ?" I ask him and he smiled .

"10 minute version . Your favorite my highness" he says coming back beside me .

"Put 3 table spoons of the gochujang in it" I say and he nods .

"Oh and boil the noodles" I tell him

"Are we having 2 dishes ?" He asks and I hum .

I get some more veggies out and start chopping them to boil them .

Jungkook's Pov

Swiftie:What's your favorite Taylor swift song and album?
"Oh I don't know a lot of Taylor swift songs , but I enjoy listening to the lover album and my favorite song is Blank space from 1989 album" i turn around to y/n "Hey what's your favorite Taylor swift song and album ?" I ask her and she turns around .