XIX - You feel warm

Jungkook's Pov

While I was a person who loved the night , y/n was my exact opposite . She hated...no despised night . Night haunted her , with the nightmares she doesn't remember when happened . Night made her feel restless and useless . Night made her feel scared . Y/n also loved staying busy , because if she's busy she's more concentrated in the work than the shit that troubles her .

But night wasn't the only thing that she despised . She despised the rain too , because they reminded her of the nightmares . She despised the sound of rain , it made her remember glimpses of something she can't properly remember . And she hated how the same glimpse replayed again and again in her mind , when she couldn't remember the whole memory .

It has been weeks since I and y/n met . Our usual meet , when I used to pick her up had stopped since her manager had started picking her up .

I have been doing bad in the shoots , who thought not meeting her for days would do this to me .

I have the urge to FaceTime her at night since she's awake almost all the time , but the minute I plop down on the bed , I fall asleep . It's too much work the whole day, specially nowadays because I have been contributing to our company latest launch . The minute it launches , and I have the credit. I'll leave the company , obviously taking my sweet manager with me. 

It was raining pretty bad . I sat right against the glass that separated my bedroom with my balcony , and no I am not in depression just sitting there . I was working on my designs . Papers were all around me . As I tried making fucking outfits out of the sketches .

My bell rang , and I ran to my door. Thinking it was the delivery guy. Only to be surprised .

As I open my door , y/n stood there soaking wet . Her eyes held me , with so much love .

My eyes obviously grew wide because she stood there soaking wet , like fucking for real I could see the drops of water fall down .

"Y-y/n? W-what are you doing here ?" I stuttered pulling her inside .

"Wait here I'll get you a towel" I said turning on my heel only to be held back by her grip .

"Its been long , can I hug you ?" She asks and I turn around , as her eyes slowly shaped in crescent and her small smile appeared .

I sighed and pulled her in a hug . She was wet . And I could feel my clothes getting wet too .

"Why would you come here when it's raining so terribly ?" I asked boarding my face in her neck .

"I wanted to see you" She said as I smiled .

"Stay here I'll get you a towel" I said trying to pull back but she just hugged me tighter .

"Please it has been long . Just stay for a few more minutes" She said adjusting her head on my chest. 

"Sweetheart you're wet , you'll catch a cold" I said. 

"I won't . You feel warm . Just a few more minutes please"

"Did something happen?" I ask her and she shakes her head .

"I just had the urge to meet you . I wasn't able to do good in shoots" She said and I smiled "Same" .

...

"Here's your set of sweatpants and umm undergarments you left behind at nightstay" I said handing her a set , as she sat in her bra and panties , wrapped up in a blanket . I was blushing like crazy even though I hadn't seen anything , since I have stepped in the room she has been wrapped in that blanket.