III- Hanging out was fun?

I was in the kitchen , making kimchi fried rice for lunch when I felt someone hugging me from the back .

I smiled as I smelled the fragrance reaching my nostrils and knowing that it was y/n .

"You could have slept more . The lunch is not ready yet" I said stirring the rice with kimchi .

"I just woke up . I don't think I'll sleep again" she said , her voice sounded restless .

"Go put on a movie , I'll bring lunch" I said and she hummed and placed a playful kiss on my cheek and ran away .

'When will I get her to stop kissing me ?'

I shook my head in disbelief . And stirred the rice once more . This time mixing the rice by , picking the pot up and shaking it slowly .

When I saw the rice was nicely cooked I started plating the meals .

Knowing that y/n prefers the rice spicier I sprinkled some chilli powder on her plate and mixed it thoroughly.

Picking up the plates I made my way to the living room , she had a movie which I recognized as soon as I saw the first scene . This was our movie . Our comfort and favorite movie . Harry Potter .

"Should have guessed you'll put it on" I said as I approached and hand her her plate .

"I can never get tired of Harry Potter"

"This is chamber of secrets right ?" I said and she squealed and nodded .

'She's such a baby'

...

As we were finished eating I went and kept our dirty plates in the sink .

I walked back in the living room as I saw her laying on the sofa and watching the movie . I went up to her and removed her head , and sat where her head was a second ago and rest her head on my lap .

I played with her hair as I watched the movie together with her,  laughing , arguing about how the movies are better than the novel which she would argue about even if she is on the brink of her death . She has always said 'Novels are always better than the series or movies' 

"SHUT UP JEON JUNGKOOK . YOU DON'T GET IT . Novels ARE better than the movies and series . That is the original and unedited version of the movies and series . The way it was written , people be making movies on the books and be changing the best scenes . You won't get me until and unless you read a novel and then watch it's movie" She huffed crossing her arms .

"Stop sulking" I said

"I am not fucking sulking"

"Fine you win"

"Like I always have" She said flipping her hair . I rolled my eyes in annoyance .

"Now that the movie is over how about we go out ?" She asks and I turn to look at.

"Why do we have to go out , we are having fun in here ?"I asked getting cozy .

"I am getting boreddd let's go out" she said and I whined .

"Bruh I am way too cozy here" I said .

"Don't you want to go out and eat ice cream in this chilly afternoon ?" She asked showing puppy eyes.

And for a minute I reconsidered what I said . Maybe we can go out .

"Inform your brother" and she started jumping on the couch "Yayyyyy" She squealed and then got down and picked her phone up from the coffee table .

She rang him up and put it on speaker , first ring , second ring , third ring , fourth ring before it went straight to voicemail "Hi this is Park Jimin , I am busy right now , if anything urgent please leave voicemail" and y/n hung up .