Chapter 1

You think living forever is a good thing?...Well it sure as hell isn't. I should know I've lived for over three thousands years now. Your probably thinking how the fuck am I alive well I'll tell ya how, I have an Eternal Soul, I've never been to Heaven nor have I ever been to hell. My soul simply jumps to a new born infant body whenever I die, regardless of gender for those five thousand years I've been all over the world. I was even an Empress of China at one point but I ended up dying because I didn't give the Emperor an heir since I wasn't physically attracted to him, I rarely even had sex over the few thousand years, even when I was reborn as a man I barely slept with women, the ones I did I where the ones I only felt a very strong connection with them and ended up marrying them. It was the same when I was reborn in as a women, I needed to have a special connection with someone both physically and sexually. It wasn't until I was reborn around the 1920's as a women was when I discovered the LGBT community, it fascinated me but it still wasn't what I was looking for. In my early teens I has started designing vintage clothing that had gotten popular and by the 1950's I had made my fashion empire and became very wealthy and not married either nor any children, up until my final years reaching the 20th century I had hid my wealth in a location only I would know and knew where to get access to it when I hopped into a new body like always. Before my death at thee age of eighty years old I had written a wile to my business partners as a fake scavenger hunt in finding my wealth, where as I had put my real wile in the secrete location in saying ' to whomever finds this wile is inherited my clothing empire, estate, items in the estate and all of the money I had."

  I Simone Night had died in the hospital just like I thought a few days after 2000, like before I was reborn again as a new born baby. I had recently been born and from thee environment I was in it looked to be a home birth, my new mother was holding me in her arms as she was breast feeding me. It grossed me out but I had to eat, it was after I had finished eating was when I saw my reflection in the tall mirror of my nursery. My skin was vampire white and I had two hair colors and dark pink circles on my cheeks, the even more shocking thing was that I had demon red eyes.

"Oh Hela, I wish your father could have been here for your birth." Was what my mother said as she cleaned me up and smiled down at me as I looked at her, I wasn't crying but I was surprised by her appearance. Yes she was beautiful and looked to be in her early twenties but I looked nothing like her at all, the only thing I got from her was half of her black hair and something about her seemed a little Italian to me. It only got me thinking who my new father was even more. Another thing that caught my attention where beautiful her blue eyes

 Another thing that caught my attention where beautiful her blue eyes

I later learned that my new mother who I learned her name was Rea Blood was an orphan, so she didn't have any family to reply on. With seeing the type of apartment I was in she made decent money but it wasn't enough, she lived off welfare for being a signal parent until I was old enough to go to pre-school. I had wanted to help out my new mother so I started showing signs that I was very intelligence for my age which amazed not only her my doctors that she took me too in seeing my intelligence despite being two years old, reaching thee age of five years old I was already in the fourth grade. I did what I could in helping and saving money as well, because of my genius I had been given a full scholarship to an elite school by the time I had finished elementary school.