Chapter 44

I was now confused with myself after hearing what Charlie told Vaggie when I woke up, I never noticed it myself but Charlie made some good points remembering what my mother looked like. She was right about me not really looking like her at all, as for my father I barely had any memory of him since he died when I was four years old. All I remembered from him was that I had his hair and his laugh, along with having his kind heart. So remembering what he looked like was a bit of a struggle for me, but hearing that Lilith. Charlie's mother was involved it only got me more curious and I wanted answers for myself, though I would need those answers after celebrating the Noruldra harvest. Even though it was over three thousand years I still knew my traditions quite well by heart, with having a large amount of wealth as I do it was easy getting the closest things I could get for traditional harvest. Thee important where the crops some where basic, from berries to even roots and even potatoes and herbs. However there where other fruits and vegetable that are now considered either rare or extinct, because of the island and it's protect a lot of plants and animals that where around that where around three thousands years where still on that island. So I went with finding vegetables and exotic fruits that where close to what I needed, during the first week I taught both Octavia and Angel Dust how to weave basket from how I was taught. Neither got it right at first but they both didn't want to give up and kept trying until they both got it right after a few hours, while they where weaving basket I had went out to one of my vegetable plantains that I still owned and operated in checking in on progress and to gather some stuff for myself. I had originally opened the fields during around the great depression and when that ended I had it switched over in delivering to local markets across the city and outside it, along with on the side in feeding homeless shelters.

For my fans because of the holiday I had decided to sing on my channel, that where Halloween themed. From ' Come little children' Hocus Pocus with a live stream. I also made certain to dress up in like a witch for the video, I did a separate video one for the song and the other for a QA video that lasted ten minutes. People where happy to hear from me and asked a lot of questions that I answered, I didn't mention what I was planning and told them I going to watch Halloween movies at a friends place. 

With Halloween approaching there where a lot teenagers already in the holiday spirit, some tried breaking into my house while wearing Halloween mask. But RF caught them and knocked them out, a week before Halloween RF and SRF had caught a total of fifty teenagers and about twenty of them where sinners. I had the sinners taken to hell and the rest well, I did a little internet humiliation with them I did a live stream and removed there masks along with revealing there names as I was calling there parents about what they had done. Those teenagers got a lot of attention mostly bad since they tried breaking into my home, because of that I did contact Fizzarolli in wanted some more robo hims for my home security. I was happy that he took my request and with my request in having them in different color designs, one of orange and black. Another with brown and green live navy colors and the last one being being dark blue and and light blue, I wanted the different colors so it would be easier in telling the difference. I also ask for one more that mostly could do the gardening around my house and for that one to be light green and dark green, I also felt a little better with the security and I felt like RF needed a little more help now that I had gotten more popular and the crazy fans increased more. 

October 29th.....

"So neither of you never been camping before?" I questioned that to Octavia and Angel Dust when we had arrived at thee area in Utah with the aspen trees being in the mountains with the perfect view of the sky and thee other mountains that where nearby.

"My parent's weren't so fond of thee idea when I was little." Octavia said that as she sat down the hand made baskets while Angel Dust did the same with the baskets he was carrying