Chapter 34.

(sorry for the short chapter)

" Now that you got yer staff back aren't us gonna go looking for the special river you've been looking for?" Angel Dust asked me that question a couple days after the mall incident, Octavia was busy with practicing for spells outside in the backyard.

"I can't..not yet. It needs to be done on a certain time and date since it's been a long while, now's not that time."Me saying that Angel asked another question

"What's gonna happened when you find this place?"

"The Noruldra don't go to heaven or hell, there souls go to Kahtohallan. I feel like I need to apologize to my people, it was my fault I got them killed in the first place." Seeing the upset look on my face Angel asked me

"You think there might have been survivors?" I nod my head no before answering

"I never looked I didn't want to believe in false hope. By any chance if there where survivors by instinct they would have found where my tribe is location and make that place there home."

"You never bothered looking?" Just before I answered his question I received a call from my mom on my phone and I answered

"Hey mom.....what? your going on a broad? Now..Why and where?....Ireland..ahh alright let me know how your trip goes..love ya bye." After saying that I hung up my phone with a confused look on my face

"Ireland?"

"Got something against Irish people?" Him asking that I nod my head no

"No..not that?...Did you ever hear my mom mention what her DNA test results where?" Having that said Angel was a little confused

"Wait you think you ma might be a Noruldra descendant survivor?"

"Only one way to find out?" Using my summoning powers my mother's DNA test popped out of no where and I had caught it, see that she hadn't opened it up

"Here goes nothing?" I said that as I opened the envelope, thee anticipation as I was slowly pulling out the paper. Finally seeing the results both me and Angel where quite shocked at what was on the paper, it showed my mother was half Italian. Other parts from Europe, one thing that really stood out was seeing one genetic that said 3% unknown. What caught Angel's attention on the paper was thee Italian part of her he wanted to know her close relatives.

"Does that paper say who your ma is related to?" Looking at the other pages it said that my mom was the last her line and there wasn't any living relatives, I also didn't tell Angel the real truth about the survival of my people. I knew there where survivors and how they where scattered to different parts of the world, after my third rebirth and two years before god and satian showed themselves to me Kahtohallan had shown me a vision and the different fates of I hadn't rejected them both. Balance would be thrown off on earth and I didn't want that happened, yes I had shared that fate of the Noruldra after rejected both deities. They where worried about being whipped out of history so I had came up with thee idea of scattering small groups to different parts of the world using the powers I was gifted by Kahtohallan, there where a few hundreds tribe members in total. By the time both realm shown themselves about a hundred and fifty tribe members where off thee island and sent to random location across the planet, upon time which took a couple hundred years those that had a drop of noruldra blood would return to thee island no matter where they where location.

I made certain that those that returned to the island knew the history and the ways of the noruldra, not only history but protection. Coming back in my fourth body I had using what little powers I had since the body I had been reborn is wasn't noruldra blood, I had made a very large and thick mist that surrounded the whole island along with the sea that surrounded it. Only Noruldra descendant's or myself where able to get past the mist with no problems, those that weren't had a very...sad ending. Because of the thick mist no one knows thee island is even excites and I wanted to keep it that way, if my mom had such a strong urge to go to Ireland then there was a good chance that she was indeed blood noruldra and making me realize that Lucifer had made an impressive choice for the human he fell in love and I have no doubt the two had bonded there souls with one another quite a while age. I honestly didn't know how Lucifer would react hearing the news, I had a feeling that he didn't know.