Chapter 6

Currently with Angel Dust he was right about the attention when he got out, a lot of eyes where on him and he was loving it. The eyes of envy and the compliments he was getting, when he had entered the porn studio half of the people there had their eyes on him as he casually walked around. During that time I had just finished the rest of the three designs, the second I was done and looked over at my vanity I became very worried and quickly ran over to it seeing that the necklace box that I hadn't touched was opened.

"Oh fuck. Anthony what have you done?"I said that freaking out like crazy realizing the danger he put himself in and in mine as well, I was trying to think of a plan in rescuing him while at the same time into not drawing attention to myself outside the hotel. Upon looking over at the design I made for Alastor it gave me an idea, I took off what I was wearing and put on the outfit I had made for Alastor within minutes. Yes it didn't fit me but that was about to change, with some of my powers coming into the light I had used one of them to shapeshift into Alastor. That transformation made the clothing that I was wearing fit perfectly, until I completely took on his appearance and I was happy that the outfit looked great on him upon looking at myself in the mirror.

"Good to know this looks great on him." I said that using Alastor's voice threw mine, what I didn't notice was my shadow. That hadn't changed, I didn't realize even when I got out of my room and hurried downstairs and out of the hotel. Unknown to me I had ran past Alastor who seemed quite shocked seeing his double wearing a different attire from what he was wearing

"Now there's something you don't see everyday?"Was what he said as he had his usual grin on his face seeing where I had ran off and out the front door, coming out of the hotel I used my levitation powers in jumping from building to building looking around for the Porn Studio. At the same time I was fascinated by what hell looked like, nothing what I thought of including the sky seeing that it was red and not blue. I've been in hell before but only for a short visit and the place I was at was completely different from what I was seeing now, I only once talked with Satan a thousand years ago in asking questions about my soul and why I kept being reborn over and over every time I died. Like with God he didn't know either which pissed me off, but like with god he was curious about my soul since I couldn't go to either heaven or hell. I couldn't become a sinner or a satin, every few centuries he would offer me to marry him no mater what gender I was reborn as and I always turned him down. It was during around the start of the 19th century being Simone was when he finally stopped, here I am now in hell and alive. Both god and Satan sot me out so much so both had blessed me siding with the gift that I had liked the most, Satan had given me knowledge of all of hell's secrete arts along with breaking any form of contracts and deals of demons which had never been offered before to anyone. As for god he had gifted me protection against all dark curses even those of commandments, after receiving both of those gifts I did something that neither had expected..I rejected both of them and betrayed them since neither had the power to free me, both couldn't kill me because of the protections I had they couldn't do anything about it nor could they take back there gifts.

"I hope I'm not too late?" I thought that worried as I was still jumping high from building to building until I saw the porn studios building, from inside the building Valentino had spotted Angel and had approached him with a satisfying grin on his face. That face changed when Angel turned looking up at him and he had noticed the necklace on his neck, Angel himself was a little worried seeing the look on Valentino's face.

"Is...ah..something wrong Val?" Valentino had grabbed Angel and pulled him up by his arms before he even spoke to angel he stopped himself as he smelled the perfume that was on him, the moment he smelled he instantly remembered Simone during his living life and remember the very last time he say Simone before he died. He knew well that the perfume that Angel was wearing wasn't made in hell and the necklace he was wearing there was, instead of talking he flipped the necklace to see if it had writing on it and seeing that writing he asked Angel a question