Chapter 13

"Alright ladies here are yawl's costumes as promised." I said that to the dancer from Ozzie's I had given them there costumes wrapped in gift boxes, I showed up within the next day as promised and as expected the girls where super excited about the costumes upon seeing them and they couldn't thank me enough.

"Damn..you work fast don't ya?"Asmondeus was the one that said that to seeing that I had finished the costumes in a short amount of time then I spoke to him as I started walking off with him

" I can only stay for a few hours then I need to head home."

"Ya know..Fizzy told you a little something thee other day.....about a book."

"That book is for ME to use only, I'm not letting anyone else using it." Was what I said after he spoke and he was amused by that as he spoke again

"I've known Lucifer for quite a while, in all the years I've known him he's never been THIS kind especially to a human. And giving such a valuable thing as a gift...makes ME think there's more too it."I couldn't tell if he was trying to get a reaching out of me or not, but I was getting the scene that I know where he was going with.

"I really don't have time for mind games, I need to start prepping things for my performance. I got a shit tone of stuff I have to do next week." I said that before walking off in talking with the stage crew, I was fully curtain if he suspected something. Asmondeus was still the king of the Lust Ring, no doubt probably seen power similarities to myself and Lucifer. During my time with prepping the place some demons tried getting in because of me and I was happy that Asmondeus took my advice about boosting the security while I was at the club, there where some crazy fans of mine that really tried getting in. One actually managed to sneak past security while they where fighting off some more fans.

"Already ladies I'm loving the progress." I said that as I clapped with approval on the stage that I had recreated using my powers to fit the theme that I was going for with the long and tall staircase and I was at the bottom while the dancers who where in there costumes where on top, instead of wearing my regular vintage clothing I instead wore a poppy mini dress from Victoria Secretes and wearing the rose chocker that goes with it along with sexy tights and vintage heel shoes. Yes I had stunning looking makeup on along with my hair being curled and fluffy to match the look of the dress, just before I continued talking hearing the clicks of a camera and the catching glimpses of a camera stopped me. Turning around and seeing where the flashes where coming from I saw a demon taking a lot of pictures of me and from what I was seeing he was drooling that made things really weird and it showed on my face.

 Turning around and seeing where the flashes where coming from I saw a demon taking a lot of pictures of me and from what I was seeing he was drooling that made things really weird and it showed on my face

"How the fuck did a fan get in?" Was what one of the dancers said as they where getting down the stairs and standing in front of me as a type of shield against the fan and of course he was pissed

"Hey get the fuck out of my way. Half of these pictures aren't for me anyway." Him saying that caught my attention that made me walk past the dancers that where shield me and I stood in front of them