Chapter 45

Octavia knew she needed the experience since she was so used to the much life living in her family home, as much as she didn't want to she went hunting with Angel Dust for one bear.

"I've actually wanted to talk to you Hela, about Charlotte." As I answered him I had set up the large fire pit and started a fire

"What is it?"

"Your soul bond with her, she told me that she's been seeing your memories of your previous bodies over the last few weeks." Hearing that surprised me a little and it explained why my dream state was with her and Vaggie the night Charlie told her about her dream of me and my first life.

"She even saw the memories of how you met Angel Dust when he was still alive, along with how you got rid of your previous family." I rolled my eyes as I answered him while walking over to the already cut up prep elk meat

"They weren't MY family Lucifer and you know it. Hela Blood maybe your half human love child but my mind and soul isn't, I know your fully aware of that."

"However...not sure why but Charlie is....different, I'm not sure what it is myself? She's the first person I've had that unique feeling with. I can tell she feels the same way with me." I could sense that Lucifer was surprised by my words, hearing that I had a unique feeling with Charlie no less.

Not long after that Angel Dust and Octavia had came back completing there ask with killing one large bear, the really hard part with Octavia was skinning and gutting the bear that she had to do with Angel Dust. I had to watch to make sure that they where doing the process right while Lucifer did the cooking for me, both where new with the whole outdoors survival things so it took both of them around thirty minutes more than I would in finishing. With Octavia being grossed out what she had to do she was amazed with herself that she still had the stomach to eat something, with what was gathered I had thee closest thing to a Noruldra dinner which made me happy. During the meal I did explain more about my people, Angel Dust and Octavia where surprised that my people where mostly active at sunset and night rather than the day.

Much later after that we all went sleep Lucifer got his own tent as did Angel Dust, Octavia shared a tent with me and even slept on the same bear rug and elk blanket. I was fast asleep with my clan's scarf wrapped around me for my comfort with my back to Octavia who was sleeping, until she heard what sounded like someone singing that woke her up.

" ♪ Ah.ah.ah..ahhh.♪" Of course hearing that surprised her enough to make her stood up and seeing that I was still asleep and didn't hear the singing. It was when she stood up off the bear rug was when she heard the voice singing to her again being curious she walked out of the tent and looked around seeing there the voice was coming from, when she heard the direction coming from the west she followed it and didn't know why herself.

"Why the fuck am I even doing this?" Octavia questioned herself as she heard the singing again like it was guiding her to the direction she needed to go, the voice had led her to a small lake. At first it looked like a normal lake until the light of the full moon, but then the water started glowing light blue that surprised Octavia as she heard the voice again that came from the water which instently got her thinking back to the song I had once sang to her.

"She will sing..to those that hear?" Where the words she repeated as she looking at the now glowing water

"Are you.......the voice from that song Hela told me?" the lake the center of the lake started opening on it's own which released out more light and the hole started opening more and then it started leading what looked like a pathway out of the water to where Octavia stood at the edge of the lake, she was in aw at what was happening.