Chapter 36

The year 1930.......

After framing my father at the time for murdering the women that had given birth to me, I had staged everything. I made my disappearance look like my father had sold me to pay off his gambling debt, the state that I had lived at was four states away from my destination. Now for a ten year old to travel by themselves to another state was a bad idea but I knew what I was doing and enough money an experience in traveling by myself, I had to deal with attempted kidnapping but I always killed them before they did anything to me.

By the time I had reached New York by hitching a ride in the back of a truck, it was already dark out and by the time the vehicle left it had started raining. Of course I ran and took shelter away from the rain, since it was late at night there wasn't much people out and I didn't have an umbrella on me. I looked like I was upset trying to think of what to do next out in the rain when I felt the rain on me stop looking up I saw the someone was holding an umbrella above my head.

"Shouldn't you be at home kid?" Was what the person said to me and I answered

"I left that place, I couldn't handle those people. I'm alone." The person stepped forward and revealed himself to me, it was indeed Anthony and alone. He looked around sixteen at the time and he smiled at me

"It wouldn't set right with me leaving ya out here." After that he had picked me up off the ground and brought me back to his apartment, I had gotten out of my wet clothes and borrowed one of Anthony's long shirts for the time being because of my height the shirt looked like a long dress and the sleeves where too long for me.

"What was your name again kid?" Anthony asked me that while he was in his small kitchen making coffee as I answered him while drying my hair off with a towel he had given me

"Simone..Simons..though I plan on changing it to Night pretty damn soon."

"Simone Night...I like the sound of that." Anthony said that after he finished making two cups of coffee and walked over to where I was sitting and handed me a cup

"Not often ya hear a kid wanting coffee especially taking it black?" I was told that as I was taking a few sips.

"I'm not like your regular child Anthony...You saw that earlier." On the way to Anthony's apartment we had ran until a couple of gang managers that where fighting with Anthony's family just before they pulled there trigger's I pulled out my small rifle that I had stolen and shot them in there heads killing them, I didn't flinch nor showed any emotion and Anthony was of course quick shocked as he hurried inside his apartment.

"So I ain't gonna ask how you got the gun or asking how you acted so calm?" I didn't answer him at first but after I finished my coffee I said to him

"Would you mind if I stay here for a few days Anthony? I've been traveling for a month now, I need to rest for a little bit. I didn't exactly have comfortable traveling on my way here."

"Where ya heading too?" Was what I was asked and I answered him as I put my cup down on the coffee table

"Sacramento California." Me saying that he was surprised by that answer

" Sacramento California? your going there by yourself? Why?"

"To reclaim what is mine, before someone steals it...I need to go there by plane, New York was thee closest state from where I was at." Was my answer to him I had a serious look on my face when I said that but it made Anthony more interested in me

"I'm starting to like ya Simone...yay you can stay here for a bit."

That was how our friendship started, Anthony wanted to know more about me and I felt comfortable being around him and it wasn't often that happened. I ended up telling him that I was after Mathew Winchester's massive fortune, of course he was shocked he knew about the fortune and the wile since it was made public when he died. A lot of people including mafia families including his own where trying to find that wile, I told him I knew where that wile was and didn't tell fully. I hinted that it was hidden in Sacramento, instead of staying in his apartment for a few days I ended up staying for a whole week. Anthony really enjoyed my company and I felt like I had made a real friend for the first time in a thousand years, I was happy that he didn't mind the age difference between us for a strong friendship. The feeling felt the same with Anthony, he shared with me about his family and of himself and became open with me. Whenever we went out it looked like I was his little sister instead of his friend, before I left I did give him a photo of the two of us. He promised me that he would always keep that picture with him and I made certain I had a copy of that picture as well, when I found the wile and it was public that a ten year old had found Mathew Winchester's wile I didn't forget about Anthony.