Chapter 42

The next award ceremony I had would be in late November so I had more vacation time on my hands, I still modeled my Halloween line but not as Simone Night. Instead I used my original body for that shoot feeling like that look would be more suited and I was right, being in my original body I couldn't say my true name so I had told people to call ME Darcy Drake. During that Halloween lingerie photo-shoot was very fun for me and it felt like I was cutting lose like I do at Ozzie's, of course no one knew that it was me during that photo-shoot and I wanted it to stay that way. After all the photo's where done and published everyone went went crazy for both my original body being a unique and eye catching beauty with my unusual eyes making front page covers on different articles and a bunch of modeling officers, to different makeup and fashion companies fighting over Darcy in being their star model.

Now being in the month of October it was alright for both Angel Dust and Octavia to be out without there human disguise, which both enjoyed. As for myself with my ME I went with refreshing my magic skills since I had a feeling I'll be needing them in the near future. In order to not wear myself out too much I new new designs for the new year, being in hell inspired me for new designs and I wanted to mock heaven and decided to do designs based off the seven prince's of well and making Lucifer's designed my signature piece. I actually had a lot of fun in drawing those designs more than I thought, I ended up finishing the designed within a week. 

"Who's up for a little late light treasure hunting" I said that to the two who where both playing on the latest game console in my second living room, Octavia paused the game and questioned me

"Are you fucking serious? It's like 8pm Hela? What kind of treasure hunting?"

"400 years old aged to sinful perfection treasure." Was what I said and that made both of them curious, during the drive and taking SRF with us I explained how I had hid red whine at crowned memorial beach during my time as Luther and how today the wine had reached aged perfection. Angel Dust was excited for it and couldn't wait to try the wine himself, another thing I told was that it was my original wine thus making it whine you can't find anywhere else and very rare, the drive was a while but we all managed to arrive at the beach. Since it was dark out there was hardly anyone at that beach, during that little hunt in hell things are a little different for Charlie as time went on not only in her dreams as she started seeing the memories of my previous lives that started Luthor Monck to Simone Night. Charlie was so fascinated seeing my memories she even told Vaggie and even her father about those memories which Lucifer was quite fascinated by,Charlie was so surprised seeing how I saw the world also in how I treated people. She wasn't happy how I brainwashed people during my time as Luther but she knew it was the only way to survive during the time, she was also surprised seeing how I had met Angel Dust when he was alive. Charlie also finally learned about Vox seeing threw the memories of Simone Night during the early years before becoming a teenager, which made her even more worried.

The latest dream during the new moon was different from thee others..... Charlie woke up looking at clear blue sky seeing that she was in the living world, getting up she noticed that she was in some type of forest.

"Is this another one of Hela's past memories again?" Charlie thought that to herself as she started walking and looking around her surroundings

"Something about this place feels...different?" While walking she discovered a type of path that was made by hand and of course she followed it, it was when she reached the end that shocked her. What was in front of her was the noruldra tribe and it's village.

"The Noruldra?" Charlie said that to herself not believing what she was seeing, even more curious she decided to look threw the village, since it was a memory Charlie couldn't be seen so she wasn't worried about getting caught.