Chapter 11

Long story short I did make it out of Ozzie's with parts of the inside being damaged, I held back a lot which was the smart thing on my part I did run out of the club, I was worried that Asmondeus figured out that I'm half human. Another thing that worried me was figuring out how to get out of the lust ring, I didn't have my phone on me since it was in my jacket pocket which was left back at the hotel. I also needed to get out of the club fast since it did reek of sex, though being outside didn't help much since it looked a little dark out.

"How the fuck am I suppose to get back to the pride ring?" I really didn't know my way around hell, also trying to avoid being seen by demons as much as possible was a real challenge. When I got on one of the roofs one of the builds that was close by had a very large screen playing back my concert I had at the hotel, I freaked out seeing that screen and because of the size of it. Then I remembered that I had shape shifting powers, so I changed my appearance to Vaggie's. I even made sure to change my hair color to solid black, however I did still wearing the outfit that I was wearing.

"I hope she wouldn't mind me taking her look?" I said that before jumping off the building I was at and continued looking around in finding a way out of lust, I did get a lot of stares because of what I was wearing many recognized my dress from the concert. Because of that demons had came up to me asked me how I got the dress that I was wearing and some even recognized me as Vaggie because of my post, some even asked how a sinner got into the Lust Ring. I ended up asking those demons how to get out of lust and they had pointed to me a type of elevator transport system that takes you to different rings, I thanked the demon before running off in the direction where the transport system was.

"Evening." The one that said that to the group was Fizzarolli, the group of demons where surprised seeing him and they noticed his face was a little beaten up

"Any of you would happen to seen anything OUT OF PLACE around here?"

"Well we did just talk to sinner...wanted to know how to get out of the lust ring?"Was what one of the demons said that made Fizzarolli smile

"And ah this sinner....was she wearing the dress that Hela Blood wore at her concert?" They all said yes at the same time one managed to even take a picture of me though seeing it he was shocked seeing that it was me and not Vaggie that also shocked the group seeing that picture, as for me on foot it took me about thirty minutes to arrive at the hell's version of transportation. The inside reminded me of a very fancy train station almost and it was supper massive as I looked around in finding the elevator for the pride ring, some demons noticed the outfit that I was wearing as I was looking for the right elevator. When several demons where about to take my picture of there phones a lot where surprised what there digital mediums where showing, instead of Vaggie's image it showed mine.

"AHHH...Hela Blood!" Was what one imp shouted at my direction when I had found the elevator to the Pride Ring, hearing my name being shouted like that startled me and I was afraid of turning around. Instead I started running to the elevator for the Pride Ring, before reaching the elevator someone grabbed my ankle that made me fall on the ground on my stomach .

"Ohh...fuck." I said that when I looked behind me in seeing who had grabbed me, sure enough it was Fizzarolli that had used his robotic arm to expand and grab my ankle from ten feet and dragging me back to him as I tried pulling away from him.

"You ain't going anywhere hot stuff, not until you pay back all the damage you did." Out of my control I had shape shifted back to my own appearance that shocked practically everyone, I managed to break free by throwing the knife I had hidden in my dress in case of emergencies and with the fast pace I was going I managed to get into the elevator right before it closed and Fizzarolli had crashed into the closed door.