Chapter 60

With everything coming together it felt like I was finally complete knowing who I really am, I would have never thought that Lilith was a first mother. Now I had two families and it felt like fated me to finally know the truth of my origins, Lilith stayed and I had a lot to catch up with her and to Lucifer's surprised Lilith wanted to know more about Rea since she also was a member of the Noruldra. 

Things where changing in a way I wasn't expecting, now that I knew my real origin I felt like now was the time...to return to my true home. But after I settled a few things first, the very first thing I did was selling my fashion company and getting out of the fashion world permanently and putting the owner ship up for auction. There where many bids and I sold it for the highest bid of 1.9 billion dollars, there where many people that where shocked by the selling of ownership but I didn't care. Another thing I did was announce that my new album release would be my very last album and quieting the music world as well, quieting the fashion world was one thing but also quieting the music world as well really shocked people so much that a lot of news station did topics on my sudden change. To put more fuel on the fire I even downsized my wealth in helping the community, which was helping very poor countries besides some poor communities across the United States. 

"Your really giving all of it up?" Angel Dust questioned that to me when I returned home from a TV interview

"I plan on returning to my REAL home, before it was just for survival. Now that I know the truth about myself....I'm at peace...But I am taking this house with me, I've had this home for thee lifetimes and it's grown on me...plus there like shit ton of treasure that I've hidden in the house and I don't want dump people getting there hands on it."

"What about the clothing line you said you'd release?" Angel Dust questioned that and I answered him

"I never told anyone what the designed looked like, so it doesn't matter. It's not my problem anymore I'm out of the fashion world now, but I'll still releasing my last album and after that I'm returning home." 

I informed both the living world and those in hell about the new release date of my last album and how I would be permanently quieting the music world and trading it for the life that I originally had, then when I informed hell it was already out and open that I was the Noruldra Goddess and I explained how I planned on returning back to my original homeland and staying there since it was where I always belonged. I didn't mention the whole Lilith thing..at least not yet anyway.   

It would be three months before the album release and already I had made a several million copies because of the pre-orders that I had in hell and I even had to sign them, that part took a while even with my magic which took me about a month in total. The hard part was finding a place to securely store them, mammon tried contacting me in wanting to do business with him. But I hated the guy and turned down his business offer, I didn't think it would end up getting myself abducted during the night when I was gathering up the last of my ship wreck wine bottles. 

"Okay...this is new, where am I?" I said that after coming too and seeing that I was in a brand new location, I was more confused seeing how I was tied up like a trapped insect and in a large spider web. I then realized I wasn't alone a noise caught my attention I realized and saw that I was kidnapped my Mammon

"You must be Mammon? First time seeing you in person? The fuck do you want?" 

"Honor meeting you in person Hela, fan of your work. This is about that business deal I offered you." Him saying that and sensing his nature I knew where this was going and I wasn't going to be afraid or worried but I sent a physic link to Charlie informing her that I had been abducted by Mammon and to inform Lucifer about it

"Didn't I turn down your offer, I have no business with you sins. My last album is a gift to my fans even the ones here in hell. Your wasting your time, my answer is still no I'm not changing my mind." Clearing Mammon wasn't happy hearing that and it showed when he got up in my face and face my in his hand and I wasn't reacting in fear 

"No one fucking says no to me you bitch, you maybe Noruldra but your still a human. You think you can just turn down the Sin of fucking Greed?" When he released his hand off my face he noticed the heavy makeup on my cheeks that confused him

"The fuck? What's with the heavy mak..."He stopped himself in seeing the red marks on my face and he realized what that meant that made him more worried than angry

"Oh shit."