BTS(25): Kiss

BTS(25): Kiss

Jungkook's POV

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to remain calm.

He sighs, "Jungkook do me a favor."

My blood boils at his words, "You made her lock herself for months then you want me to do you a favor?!"

"It's for her."

Even though I didn't want to, I had to, for Yoora.

I squint my eyes in frustration, "What do you want me to do?"

"Make her forget me. Make her love you."

"Why? I don't want to something against her will." I frown in disagreement.

"I can see that she's starting to like you. Jeon Jungkook I chose you for a reason, and that reason is to replace me." He says before walking away.

"Why me..?" I mumble under the rain.

I don't want to force Yoora into loving me because I know she wouldn't.

V's POV

As I lay down beside her, I stare at her innocent face, playing with her hair as she sleeps.

I frown, noticing that she's having a nightmare.  She moves, sweat starting form around her face.

"Taehyung.." She mumbles, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Sshh..don't cry.." I say, inching closer to her. She buries her face on my chest and relaxes.

I hug her tightly, "I'm sorry."

This might be the last time I'll be with her. Sorry Yoora, if I failed to be your man. I do love you. So much. But I can't be with you.

I can't help but to tear up at the thought.

"I love you.." I whisper, kissing her forehead.

"You were mine, once." I kiss her nose.

I took a quick glance at her face, before kissing her lips.

It took me a few seconds before I pulled out.

I smile a bit, "That was our first kiss wasn't it?"

"Choi Yoora, I won't forget you. Farewell, my angel." I say, before leaving her.

Yoora's POV

I woke up with Jungkook sleeping beside me. I remove the blanket over me, sitting up. I touch my lips, did Jungkook kiss me last night?

I felt the sheets move, making me turn to Jungkook. I stare at him, meeting his gaze.

"Did you kiss me last night?" I ask straight-forwardly.

"I didn't." He replies shortly, standing up.

"Then why did I feltㅡ"

"Do you want me to kiss you?" He asks, leaning forward. I moved backwards, trying to escape, until I felt the bedframe against my back.

"Think of it Yoora, why would I kiss you? Are you my girlfriend? Or atleast am I your boyfriend?"

His words seemed like he was pointing out something.

"Okay okay. You didn't kiss me!"

He stands up, turning around toㅡremove his shirt?! I face my back at him. I shouldn't see boys take off their shirt! Suho told me so.

My phone is ringing, it's Suho. I put in loud speaker before picking up.

"Hello?"

(Yoora where are you? We've been worrying about you! Are you okay?)

"I-I'm fine. I'm here at a friend's house."

(How about your boyfriend? Is he with you? Yah! Yoora's boyfriend! Are you taking care of my sister?? I trust you even if I haven't seen you.)

That made tears fall down my cheeks.

"Aish! Jinjja..Stop playing hard-to-get and just date me!" He says.

I panick, bowing down immediately, "A-arasso..Please take care of me.."

"I will."  He smiles a bit.

"Does this mean.."

"We're officially together." He confirms, intertwining our hands together.

No. I know he will take care of me.

(Yoora? I'll be ending the call.)

"Okay. Bye."

Jungkook sits down beside me, pulling me in for a hug. My face is buried on his chest, his hand caressing my head.

"Be strong. Forget about him."

"I can't.."

"I'll help you."

~

omg. only a few chapters left! damn i didn't know i will get this far. please support my new story, it's called 'Rebound' a hoseok fanfic. haha.