BTS(2):The Truth About V

BTS(2): The Truth About V

Jungkook's POV

My eyebrows met as I noticed there's something  with V. It was starting to get fishy.

"Why? What's with V?" I ask, frowning in confusion.

"UhㅡV haven'tㅡuhm.." Rap Monster tries answering my question with unfinished sentences.

"He didn't have the chance to finish high school." Suga sighs disappointedly.

"Done talking about me?" They screamed in shock, hearing V's low pitched voice.

"Look , I don't want you to be like us. So, I want you to study. I can't allow another member of mine to stop." he says, turning to me.

"Here. This was my uniform during my first year days." He hands out the uniform to me. It looks as if it was new. He's a clean person.

"Wait, since Jungkook is studying at a public school, I think we should study there too." Rap monster suggests, placing his hand on his chin like a detective.

"You're right! We could study as well too!" Jimin agrees brightly.

"Aish! Fine fine! We'll all study again!" V agreed. I was quite happy inside because they could have another chance to study.

~

"Wake up you rascals!" 

I woke up with sound of V's voice. I sat up.

"What a nice word to call us V!" Jimin says sarcastically, rolling his eyes at V. As usual, I didn't mind them at all and gone first to the bathroom.

After I washed up, I entered the living roo and found all of them seated on the couch waiting for me. I sat on the couch beside Jin while the others sat on the floor.

Crossing his arms, V explains, "Okay, I just enrolled you guys earlier which means we could go to school by tomorrow."

"So it means we could go back to school tomorrow?" Jimin asks childishly.V nods.

"But in exchange, you guys should clean the house." He adds. They all groaned in frustration except me of course.

"Can we just ㅡ "

"No. Clean up the dorm,we haven't cleaned it for a decade."

"Okay, I will assign you to your respective cleaning areas. So you guys wouldn't doze off to sleep on your own bed." He smirks at us with his arms crossed

After assigning us, we grab the mops, rags and brooms we could find inside the cupboard.

I got a rag and a bucket of soap mixed with water, I was assigned to V's room. As I entered, I dipped the rag in the bucket and scrub the floor immediately to remove those spider webs attached to the corners of his room.

Scrubbing under his bed, I noticed something sitting on the far edge of the bed frame. It was some kind of magazine, I pulled it out to check what kind was it when I realize what it is..

My eyes widened. My innocence..It's all gone.. I ran towards Rap Monster's room where Suga is, to show him the magazine. I shoved it right in front of his face.

"Yah! Who is this? Remove this thing!" he panics, grasping the magazine. I follow him and drew it away from his face.

"Jungkook? What ㅡ wh ㅡ where did you found this?" he asks, eyes widening as he scanned the magazine.

"V's room."  I reply shortly.

"What on earthㅡ" I didn't let him finish.

"Take it hyung! Take it! I'm too young for those!" I yell, stretching my arm infront of him with my eyes fully closed.

He grabs it away from me, "Easy now. Let me give this back to V." he sighs, walking out of the room.

Suga's POV

V haven't stopped reading these kinds of magazines? That boy really. Iwas walking to V's direction when I heard J-Hope and Jimin laughing.

"Suga what the hell are you holding?!" J-Hope laughs.

Jimin managed to say something even though he was dying out of laughter, "Hyung I thought you were as pure as a saint??" Jimin quotes my past self.

Oh shoot, the magazine. Ugh. These kids. I ignored them and head towards V.

"Yah! Taehyung!" I call out.

"What?" he asks, turning his swivel chair facing me.

"You haven't stopped reading these kinds of magazines?" I asks. His eyes form big circles as he sees the magazine. He rushes to me, trying to grab it but I was fast enough to draw it away from him.

"Not so fast Taehyung." I say, placing the magazine on his table.

"What do you need?" he asks, impatiently tapping his foot.

"What is this magazine doing under your bed?" I ask, glaring at him.

He answers with a groan, grabbing the magazine, walking away. He's stressed out alright. He only reads these magazines whenever he's stressed.

V's POV

I should've hid it somewhere else. Who found it anyway? That was my Playboy Special Edition! I walk to my room, only to find out that Jungkook was the culprit. He is scrubbing the floor with a rug. This brat.

"Yah! Jungkook! Did youㅡ"

"It was an accident." He replies, his sharp eyes looking at me blankly.

So he's the one who found it? I shake my head as I walk out of the room. Great. I took his innocence away because of my crappy hiding place.

~

I'm lying on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling for hours. Ugh. That's it. I stand up, heading to the kitchen. I found Suga drinking water.

"Can't sleep?" he asks, filling a glass with water.

"Yeah." I reply shortly. He hands me the glass, chuckling.

"What?" I asks, quite annoyed.

"You're excited aren't you?" he asks, smirking at me.

"I'm not excited." I frown.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you not asleep yet?" he asks. I roll my eyes at him and walked back to my room.

I stare at the ceiling for a while, slowly drifting to sleep.