BTS(1): New Member

BTS (1): New Member

V's POV

"Kick this thing up." I instruct, waiting for someone from the gang to follow.

Suga followed and started kicking the poor fellow before us. We look down on him with pity. This is what I call art.

After throwing the dead body in the river, I decided to visit the town we murdered years ago. Sadly, nobody survived. Well, they all deserve it. Don't blame me for being

We split up in different directioms until I heard a creaking sound from the house in front of us.

"Stop." I know someone was there, watching our every move.

"Whoever you are, come out this instance." I say clearly. And a guy wearing a hood to cover his face walked out from the broken planks of wood where he was hiding earlier, with both of his hands raised. Not wasting any second, I lock him on his neck, pointing my gun on his head, ready to pull the trigger.

He glares at the gang with those sharp eyes he has, which alerted some of the members.

After a second, our position changed. He is now aiming my gun over my head, "Impressive." I say, but he stayed silent.

The rest of the gang aimed there guns at him, with an attempt to shoot him if he does something wrong, but I open my mouth to speak, "I can handle this."

"If you're after somebody too, just join us. It'll be easier that way."

He lets go of me, handing me my gun.

"So you're joining?" I ask, reloading my gun. It wasn't loaded earlier, so I had the confidence to let him aim at me.

He does not reply, but pulled down his hood instead, "Jeon Jungkook." He says, offering his hand to me.

" V." I say, shaking hands with him.

"Minor huh?"

"I just turned sixteen."

We go back to our dorm with him. He scanned the whole place, as if he was memorizing every part of it.

Jungkook's POV

It was the most childish place I've ever seen. It looked like some kind of learning center. Stuff toys scattered everywhere, pieces of colored paper all over the ground, it seemed more of a daycare than a gang's dorm.

"Uhm..Jungkook right? Let me lead you to your room." The tall guy says, making his way to the narrow hallway. Gentleman. Well, I'm not a girl, so no.

I follow as he leads me to a blank room. Only a bed and a side table was there.

"From now on, this is your room." he says before leaving the room.

Five minutes later, V knocks  on my door with a box of stuff in hand.

"Here's your stuff." V says. I accept it, closing the door.

I open the box to check what's inside. I found some clothes, a handgun and a pair of shoes. I fit one the clothes inside. It was a red jersey shirt with a 01 print at the back.

~

I woke up with all of them staring at me.

"It's time for breakfast." Jimin tells me.

"We have someone to finish." V says as he pulled me up the bed. I got up and followed them to the dining table.

I found lots of food on the table. I wonder who cooked this..

I ate the bacon and eggs along with the waffle on my plate.

"Eat up a lot. We're beating up someone." Suga smirks.

I finished, rising up my chair to brush my teeth. They stood up at the same time and did the same thing.

We all got in the van after.

After a few minutes of traveling, the place was quite familiar with me. Maybe I've been here before.. I wander around the place until V called me out.

"Jungkook you're up." I walk towards him and found a little boy tied up on a chair. He looks up on me with his eyes widened.  

"H-hyung?" he asks.

V's POV

"H-hyung?" The boy asks Jungkook. So it's his little brother huh? I could use this as a test..

Jungkook held the gun on top of his brother's head looking at him blankly.

He was about to pull the trigger when,

"HYUNG!PLEASE DON'T!" His brother shouts. As he shouts, Jungkook pulls the trigger and shoots his brother.

I didn't expect him to do that. It was his own brother. He's bigtime. He proved his self enough. He walks up to me and gave me his gun.

"Alright guys, that's it for today." I say, breaking the awkwardness. They all agreed and we all headed to the van.

Jungkook's POV

We came back to our dorm. Even though they look calm I could still see the amazement on their eyes. It wasn't the first time I killed someone. It's the fourth time really.

I enter my room with V following me. I face him.

"You proved your self enough." He leans on the door with arms crossed.

"Was it the first time you killed someone?"

"Aniyo. It wasn't" I

"Was it the first time you killed a relative perhaps?" he asks again. I stop.

"It was." I reply. He smirks.

"Okay then." he walks out of my room. What's with him?

~

I woke up too early. It was only 6am. I visited V's room to see if he's awake and I saw him hugging a lion plushie. I closed his door and headed to the kitchen. I decided to cook breakfast for them.

I open the fridge and found some useful ingredients that I could use to cook. A couple of minutes later, I heard some loud footsteps which indicates they just woke up.

"Ha~Jungkook-ssi, you know how to cook?" Jimin asks me. I didn't mind him and continued cooking. As I finished cooking, I serve the dishes on the table with all of them waiting for me.

I cooked japchae, sundae, and kimbap.

"Wow~It looks so yummy!" Jin exclaims, separating his chopsticks.

"Jungkook, you're not eating?" V asks, taking a bite of kimbap. I shook my head.

After eating, I fixed their plates and washed them on the sink.

"Yah! Jungkook-ssi you don't go to school anymore?" Jin asks. I shake my head.

"Why don't you go to school?"Jimin asks.

"Since I murdered our neighbour, I stopped." I reply.

"You should continue studying you know, cause' all of us haven't finished high school." Suga says.

"Ehem." Jin coughs, sneakily pointing at V.

"Well, some of us maybe." Rap Monster adds, placing his elbow on my shoulder. What's with V?